• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Clockwork Orange was the first R 18+ rated film I saw at 16. It also got me interested in Classical Music(again).

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Clockwork didn't do anything for me. I was bored out of my mind watching 2001.

Hitchcock, on the other hand, is one of my favorites.
I was about to accuse you of adhd, but you can sit through Hitchcock. You are a strange one,Bear. Perhaps you’re not all bad.

Mujib

Reaction score
Once Upon a Time ...:

It’s basically his technique with Inglorious Bastards.

The end is entertaining because you don’t expect it, but otherwise there is no story.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just watched this on (Australian) Netflix:

I enjoyed it. I thought that it was interesting and well-made, and that the concept was good, too.

Ultimately, of course, as with virtually all science fiction, you must suspend a certain amount of disbelief and upon consideration, the story doesn't really hold up to serious scrutiny.

Nonetheless, an enjoyable film with good leads and an interesting plot.

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

#33 STAKEOUT (1987)

In this bleak and meandering cautionary tale about government power left unchecked, two police officers are enlisted to surveil a woman, ostensibly for her own protection. Instead, they swiftly embark upon an escalating crime spree, invading the woman’s privacy, trespassing upon her property, watching her in the shower, naked, vulnerable and alone, and seducing her under false pretenses, in a series of tortures that culminates in the slaying of her ex-lover before her eyes. This was a tough watch. Not for the faint of heart.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But, but... Emilio Estevez with a mustache!
Other question: I totally get that EE is checking out Maddy Stowe's very lovely gams, but why the heck is Dick Dreyfuss looking so longingly deep into noob in 89's eyes, with that slightly smug smirky smile? :puzzled:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.