• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of movies so other than Black Panther and Bohemian Rhapsody, I haven't heard of a lot of the other movies that won.
How was Bohemian Rhapsody, lived up to the hype?

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never saw it. I only saw previews and trailers. I've actually seen Black Panther but that was because I was on a flight from London to Houston and had 9 hours to kill on a plane.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just watched the "Tickled" documentary.

Holy shit. Watch it, but don't find out anything about it in advance other than that it is about tickling.

Then watch the 20 minute follow-up "The Tickle King"

Just totally insane

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Free Solo" is on Nat Geo TV right now--and commercial free

cloberts19

Reaction score
I watched How to Train Your Dragon Hidden World alone this weekend.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are at all into space, the Apollo 11 IMAX documentary is amazing. There's tons of footage I've never seen before, no cheesy narration, and the footage is restored to very high quality. I might go see it again before it leaves theaters.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A star is born was quite the tearjerker.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MV5BMTk3OTE3ODg1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTI4NTE4NTM@._V1_.jpg

Fun and has its heart in the right place. Also, Rose Byrne is the thinking man's 40-year-old hottie.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate to see this amazing film, Edge of the Knife, at our local film festival the other day. It's the first feature film made entirely in the Haida language of the Haida Gwai islands in what is now British Columbia, based on a traditional story and featuring actors who were almost all entirely untrained indigenous folks. It's not the kind of thing you're likely to see in your local multiplex, but if you do get a chance to see it, it's definitely worth it.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/haida-language-edge-of-the-knife-tiff-1.4820780

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate to see this amazing film, Edge of the Knife, at our local film festival the other day. It's the first feature film made entirely in the Haida language of the Haida Gwai islands in what is now British Columbia, based on a traditional story and featuring actors who were almost all entirely untrained indigenous folks. It's not the kind of thing you're likely to see in your local multiplex, but if you do get a chance to see it, it's definitely worth it.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/haida-language-edge-of-the-knife-tiff-1.4820780
Is the CGI good?

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't recall who mentioned The Insult earlier, and am too lazy to search, but thank you. Just watched and loved it.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't recall who mentioned The Insult earlier, and am too lazy to search, but thank you. Just watched and loved it.
I have had this on my "Watch Next" que for months but have yet to take the plunge. Maybe I'll man up this weekend.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.