what matches teal jeans??! please help!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by psycho a3sar, Dec 19, 2012.

1. psycho a3sar

psycho a3sar New Member

i got those new pair of teal jeans and have no idea what goes with them!
    light-grey top looked great with them, but i am not sure which jacket would match.
    the best combination i have so far is the teal jeans, light grey top and drak green jacket.
    if that's not good i can choose from black, dark green, grey jacket. red, blue, green, grey shirts. please help!
    thanks.

2. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Jewfro Dubiously Honored

Having never even conceived of teal jeans, I'm now curious. Please post a picture of this oddity.

3. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Jewfro Dubiously Honored

Also, do you say "teal jeans" with emphasis on the teal, as in "blue jeans" or with separate emphasis on each word, as in "jean jacket" or "Hammer pants"?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  4. superfishy8

superfishy8 Well-Known Member

sorry if this isn't helpful, but i don't think teal colored jeans can ever really be dressed up. how bright are they? a grey sport coat might compliment well if they're leaning towards the navy side.

5. YRR92

YRR92 Senior member

Teal jeans? I know guys who wear them -- but there's no way to wear them with the type of clothes that are this board's focus. I mean, it doesn't really make sense to wear them with a sportcoat, much less a tie.

I'd avoid any other colors -- whites, light grays. White shirt and gray sweater or casual jacket would do it. Maybe something navy. I'd have no idea what shoes to wear -- I guess black, grey or white suede / leather sneakers, but IDK. Again, kind of out of this board's wheelhouse. Try the Streetwear & Denim forum.

6. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Agreed. We need photos. There are too many shades of teal out there to give conclusive advise.
    Welcome to Styleforum psycho a3sar. We await....

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  7. manchambo

manchambo Senior member

I would try either an "I'm with stupid" or a "no fat chicks" t shirt and a mullet.