• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What MANLY stuff did you do today?

thisbehermes

Reaction score
Checked out the boobs of all the young girls that pass by me this morning, and i ignored all the fat one, does that count?

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assembled two desk chairs for my kids' bedrooms. I used tools and everything.

eztantz

Reaction score
Put up a wooden fence around my parents backyard. Worked with my dad and younger bro it took about 4 hours...now I'm all sore, but damn it feels good!

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure how much hot pepper sauce to put in my chili, but then I just said "*******. More."

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My car broke down. Took off my tie, wrapped it around the front fender, and pulled it two miles back home.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Walked through a favela and not on one of those "arranged" favela tours.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
My car broke down. Took off my tie, wrapped it around the front fender, and pulled it two miles back home.
Really? How was the tie by the time you got home?
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Walked through a favela and not on one of those "arranged" favela tours.
Really? How was the wallet by the time you got home?

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Really? How was the wallet by the time you got home?

Almost never carry a wallet down here. Photo copy of my passport in back pocket and enough bills in my front pocket to get through the day. I got some looks at the entrance but otherwise very mellow. Stepping in dog crap or slipping on the steep rotting concrete stairs were bigger concerns than robbery.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turned down some chick who was trying to hustle me for a free drink at the club. Saw right through that ****, dumb 19 year old girls... That **** only works on other dumb and horny 19 year old guys.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Turned down some chick who was trying to hustle me for a free drink at the club. Saw right through that ****, dumb 19 year old girls... That **** only works on other dumb and horny 19 year old guys.
You're letting us down here, Sonick. It would have been much more manly to turn her down but still score a ****.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Built a cider press, smashed and pressed a bunch of apples I picked from my parents garden and made about 30 pints of apple juice which is now fermenting.

cidernoface.jpg

In a few weekends time I will be even more manly and drink it.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watched The Devil Wears Prada again, on TV yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads