• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What MANLY stuff did you do today?

Abliss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philip1209
I danced salsa for a few hours. I know, doesn't sound too masculine, but trust me - girls dig it.

Girls also dig small bunnies and puppies, just saying...

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I took three ******* aspirin. That's one more than recommended.

Hayato

Reaction score
Sat on ****** all day watching DREAM.16 and eating

Brosef

Reaction score
Transformed E.coli cells with a pGEX-3T plasmid containing a Zap-70 gene with two SH2 domain to express a GST fusion protein from ampicillin resistant colonies.

CrazyJ

Reaction score
Told my girl to get up off her ass this morning and clean the house because it looked like a shitpile.

Didn't bother to shower today or yesterday, been too busy with working. I've just been masking myself with terre d'homme to cover my odor.

Only made $12 in tips at work tonight, so I made a grilled cheese out of a yeast roll and ate a fucked up rare steak.

Came home, my baby told me I stank so I told her to go in the other room if it was bothering her. I then proceeded to watch Airheads while bitchslapping my dog for bleeding on my ******* suede couch. It's that time of the year again, ****.

Jvlivs

Reaction score
cut up some cowhide, dyed it and made a sweet belt for my father

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I was born the doctor gave me a dresser, and I still have it. I started sanding it a few weeks ago, and today I finished sanding it and put on the first coat of paint. My plan is to finish painting it next weekend so it's ready to pass on to my son when he's born later this month.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a guitar, a beat up, funky sounding blues guitar. I then ate BBQ. I'm feelin bad to the bone.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fart really loudly, and it stinks

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drank pickle brine.

Enjoyed it.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My football team pulled off a big upset today and is tied for first in our league. Had a 5 yd TFL on the first play of the game to get things started off right. Tacoma Dragons, son. What?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads