• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

what makes the world go round?

robbz9206

Reaction score
how can you love when the other is superficial? the answer..

you dont have to give up to let go

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Social constructs...we're all just unconscious cogs in a machine. [/emo pinkfloyd but serious]

spb_lady

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbz9206
how can you love when the other is superficial?
ooops... i'm not the only one to read Ortega y Gasset's philosophical essay about nature of love right now?

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The death of the entire universe finalizes with dying black holes which causes a Big Bang and the cycle repeats. There was probably many universes before this current one, maybe even solar systems similar to the Milky Way with an Earth-like planet and intelligent beings.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Radagast
Conservation of momentum from the solar nebula which formed our solar system.
Perfect avatar to answer relationship. Well played.

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nosu3
The death of the entire universe finalizes with dying black holes which causes a Big Bang and the cycle repeats. There was probably many universes before this current one, maybe even solar systems similar to the Milky Way with an Earth-like planet and intelligent beings.

Where are these?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.