• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What kind of watch is this?

cjmorris21

Reaction score
I really want to get an oversized leather band watch like this one that Jeremy Piven has on:

445215281_0e032efb02.jpg

Anybody know what kind this is or who makes watches like this?

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diesel and Guess did a few years back. I wouldn't bother
teacha.gif

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's a fairly common watch style, you can find it at places like fossil or even target.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AmJack brand, available at your local AmJack mall.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Prada also decided to jump on the Fossil/Diesel/AmJack bandwagon and released a cuff-style watch of their own this season, so he could be sporting that. What better way to LOOK like you bought a Fossil or a Diesel watch, but paid 10x's as much for it! (IIRC, the price was 1500 Euros, which at the current exchange rate is about 4.5 million USD.)
Pradawatch22007.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't need to buy a new watch, you can put almost any watch on a cuff strap (aka Spartacus strap in the Paneristi community).

LitlMikey

Reaction score
Oddly enough I've been looking around for a watch like this as well...If your looking for what I am, your looking for a thick cuff. All of the watches posted so far are good, but not thick enough for me.

Recently I found http://www.accessthatrock.com/DLXWideBandBRNLG.jpg that watch on www.accessthatrock.com . Personally I think the watch you want and the one I found are very close, and they also have a matching armband on the site for your other arm.

Hope this helps,
LitlMikey

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Prada also decided to jump on the Fossil/Diesel/AmJack bandwagon and released a cuff-style watch of their own this season, so he could be sporting that. What better way to LOOK like you bought a Fossil or a Diesel watch, but paid 10x's as much for it! (IIRC, the price was 1500 Euros, which at the current exchange rate is about 4.5 million USD.)

Pradawatch22007.jpg

1 step ahead of me as I was going to post this. The Prada number is horrible. I liked their initial square offerings 4 years ago.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LitlMikey
Oddly enough I've been looking around for a watch like this as well...If your looking for what I am, your looking for a thick cuff. All of the watches posted so far are good, but not thick enough for me.

Recently I found http://www.accessthatrock.com/DLXWideBandBRNLG.jpg that watch on www.accessthatrock.com . Personally I think the watch you want and the one I found are very close, and they also have a matching armband on the site for your other arm.

Hope this helps,
LitlMikey

DLXWideBandBRNLG.jpg

OH THE HUMANITY!

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, SoCal, I like the bakelite/plastic "plexi" watches... I have a black and white one and it's a lot of fun. But, this cuffed one is really unattractive, especially at that price.

Concepts_BLC

Reaction score
That was a gift from Vinnie Chase after Aquaman was a huge success....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads