1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of color/texture is this jacket?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SanFrancisco83, Feb 22, 2016.

1. SanFrancisco83

SanFrancisco83 New Member

[​IMG]

I've been reading SF for a few months but haven't posted until now. I have a few classic suits in traditional colors (navy, charcoal, etc.) but like wearing more fashion forward jackets when going out sometimes. I saw this Prada blazer in the July 2014 GQ and really like the color and since there's effectively no chance of finding the original jacket I'm looking into finding a similar one or getting one custom made.

Unfortunately I don't know what kind of color this is and thought the experts on SF might be able to help.

Thank You!

2. Testudo_Aubreii

Testudo_Aubreii Senior member

We call it "blue teal" or "marine blue": see how it has a green undertone beneath the blue? Hard to find from English woolen mills, but it can be found inf the Italian suitings books. Check out Vitale Barberis Canonico.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. SanFrancisco83

SanFrancisco83 New Member