1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What kind of cars do you guys have?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MjHoffmann, Dec 19, 2008.

1. turboman808

turboman808 Senior member

you obviously have never actually owned a jaguar have you?

I doubt you'd be singing their praises if you had. I personally like the previous generations a little more (think1998-2000) with their longer and sleeker lines as opposed to the newer bulkier designs

Nope I haven't. Thankfully I got a honda accord when I need something reliable. Anything I buy is about passion now. Reliability to some extent doesn't matter.

Nice Sky above. Wasn't sure if I should get the Redline or the GXP. Both are very pretty cars. Came down to the GXP remined me of my first car triumph spitfire.

2. evor1

evor1 Active Member

my previous vehicle after some truck rammed into me. i actually drove this around for like 3 weeks before i was able to get a rental from his insurance company lol. getting hit ended up being a good thing since i was about to graduate anyways and get a new car from my mom.
    [​IMG]

replacement vehicle.

[​IMG]

3. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

^ lol, the yellow cord holding the muffler level is classic..

4. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

89 Acura Legend. Sadly a lot of things are starting to go wonky. Only 120k miles though.

5. RyJ Maduro

RyJ Maduro Senior member

Nice upgrade, evor.

I was in a trashed Ford Escape before I got my Lexus. Apparently, despite being an SUV, they're not designed for off-roading.[​IMG]

6. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

^ That Lexus SUV you speak of is built on a car's chassis. That's why the ride is softer than most other SUVs but that's also why it's a sissy SUV.

I've got an '08 STi. Crappy economy enabled me to get it for super cheap! Love, love, love this car.[​IMG]

7. Jerome

Jerome Senior member

I have owned a VW polo, a golf and an aston martin db7 all for a few month each...I utterly hate automobiles btw...(and I'm glad that I'm living in Europe where one can afford to do that and still live stylishly nontheless- the rest of the world is as always deep Province, esp.recently one can see how cars are just the tip of the cretinous consumerist iceberg.)

cars are_ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

No I would go even further and declare a good and fair punishment for everyone who owns a car- maybe 20 x w.a stick should be ok...and then a hefty fine of gold/life cattle (sorry Im already talking in post apocalypse vocabulary which most of you do not have the intelligence to comprehend)...youre all still caught up in illusionary idiocies...anyway soon you will be caught up in another sort of illusionary idiocy which you wont approve of as much as in this one. [​IMG] [yeah Maya is tricky you fucking ignoramuses]

8. eg1

eg1 Senior member

I have owned a VW polo, a golf and an aston martin db7 all for a few month each...I utterly hate automobiles btw...(and I'm glad that I'm living in Europe where one can afford to do that and still live stylishly nontheless- the rest of the world is as always deep Province, esp.recently one can see how cars are just the tip of the cretinous consumerist iceberg.)

cars are_ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

No I would go even further and declare a good and fair punishment for everyone who owns a car- maybe 20 x w.a stick should be ok...and then a hefty fine of gold/life cattle (sorry Im already talking in post apocalypse vocabulary which most of you do not have the intelligence to comprehend)...youre all still caught up in illusionary idiocies...anyway soon you will be caught up in another sort of illusionary idiocy which you wont approve of as much as in this one. [​IMG] [yeah Maya is tricky you fucking ignoramuses]

[​IMG]

9. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

A MINI Cooper "S" Convertible in Purple Haze. Perfect L.A. car IMHO.

[​IMG]

10. unicornwarrior

unicornwarrior Senior member

those mini-coopers look pretty sweet.

I'm about 19 and drive a Honda Accord. I used to drive an old Ford F-150.

It's alright for the moment.

11. Cavalier

Cavalier Senior member

I have owned a VW polo, a golf and an aston martin db7 all for a few month each...I utterly hate automobiles btw...(and I'm glad that I'm living in Europe where one can afford to do that and still live stylishly nontheless- the rest of the world is as always deep Province, esp.recently one can see how cars are just the tip of the cretinous consumerist iceberg.) cars are_ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] No I would go even further and declare a good and fair punishment for everyone who owns a car- maybe 20 x w.a stick should be ok...and then a hefty fine of gold/life cattle (sorry Im already talking in post apocalypse vocabulary which most of you do not have the intelligence to comprehend)...youre all still caught up in illusionary idiocies...anyway soon you will be caught up in another sort of illusionary idiocy which you wont approve of as much as in this one. [​IMG] [yeah Maya is tricky you fucking ignoramuses]
    I think I know what you're talking about. I own a handful of cars that are currently being stored, and don't see the road. I don't drive, and I don't see any reason to. After years of driving recklessly, insurance is just too much to afford-- and I hate going to the suburbs anyways!! Huge suburban sprawls and a lifestyle that requires every person to be driving their auto is crazy----

12. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

I drive a tricycle.

13. connor

connor Senior member

2003 Camry on the every day, a 1973 Ford Bronco when the going gets tough, and I have my current project car in the garage waiting for it's head to be redone: [​IMG]

14. polar-lemon

polar-lemon Senior member

2003 Camry on the every day, a 1973 Ford Bronco when the going gets tough, and I have my current project car in the garage waiting for it's head to be redone:

[​IMG]

Is that a Datsun 240Z?

15. connor

connor Senior member

well, part of it. it is a 1974 260z, but it does have the L24 out of a 240z in it for some reason. the PO didn't speak much english, for $350 i didn't really care. turns out better that way, they detuned the L26 for emissions.

16. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

well, part of it. it is a 1974 260z, but it does have the L24 out of a 240z in it for some reason. the PO didn't speak much english, for $350 i didn't really care. turns out better that way, they detuned the L26 for emissions.
    Nice car. I'm not a fan of the wheels though.

17. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

1996 Ford Windstar and in the summer time a 1999 C280.

18. connor

connor Senior member

Nice car. I'm not a fan of the wheels though.

me neither, it'll all be changed in due time [​IMG] i'll be doing performance first

19. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

'03 Kia Optima for me.

'03 Mercury Mountaineer for my wife or when driving the family.

Not sexy, but we paid cash for both so no car payments.

20. Rush

Rush Member

Good looking cars here guys. I used to have a 1994 Supra Turbo until I sold it towards the end of '08. [​IMG] Now I drive a white '04 Navigator, but no pictures of that.