1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What jeans should i get next?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by terminat, Aug 27, 2006.

1. terminat

terminat Active Member

Okay, at the moment I've got 3 pairs of jeans: Ralph Lauren, (mildly) stonewashed L32/W32 straight leg Ralph Lauren dark blue (indigo) L32/W32 boot fit Calvin Klein Easy Fit Jean: Dark Denim (Rinsed Blue) L32/W32 Recently I bought some ripped jeans as a 4th pair but I don't really like them (they're too ripped and too stonewashed for my taste.) My question to u experts is - what pair of jeans should i get instead? Bearing in mind I live in the UK, I was thinking of buying some 'Seven for all Mankind jeans,' but saw that they were £189 (over $300) whereas I don't want to spend more than £100 ($190) on designer jeans. Also, I don't fancy getting some Levi's - it seems like everyone's wearing them, and whilst I don't want anything flamboyant with ridiculous lettering (just a classic blue pair of jeans) I do want something designer that's a bit different. I've heard some good reviews here about Diesel, but again they might be a bit too unique for my tastes (i'm a conformist at heart lol) About me - I'm 5"9, athletically-built (not mega-muscly but not puny either) and 32" is my actual waist size. Any help would be much appreciated [​IMG]

2. jedwards

jedwards Senior Member

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Get some Nudie Regular Ralphs in the raw indigo. With a true 32 waist, and seeing what you wear now, you should probably go for a size 31, for the same fit. They run about 100-110 pounds sterling, so, a decent price considering. Lee 101B's might also be a god choice. Both are readily available in the UK, but also at www.oipolloi.com, in Manchester.

4. terminat

terminat Active Member

Thanks for all the replies so far [​IMG] keep 'em coming!

Yeh, sounds good, except I've never had raw denim before... and at the moment I like to wash my jeans regularly, depending on how much I wear them. How does raw denim work, and are there any standard-denim options I could go for? Thanks again [​IMG]