1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

what is your breakfast ?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Michealleo, Sep 9, 2011.

1. fawltytowers

fawltytowers New Member

Usually I have either porridge (although unfortunately usually instant microwave porridge) or all bran cereal, with a banana sliced up and raisins. Never got into the cooked breakfast malarky.

2. eg1

eg1 Senior member

2 cups of coffee -- one black, one with cream

3. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

2 scoops finely ground oats, 1 scoop whey, 250ml milk, 2 tsp EV olive oil, 1 banana.....liquidised and drank on the way to work.

4. ad_infinitum

ad_infinitum Senior member

I hate mornings, love sleeping = energy bar + cup of black coffee, maybe some fruit.

5. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

Typically I'll do 2-3 eggs scrambled with a couple slices of diced deli meat...turkey, ham, whatever I have...then smothered in salsa. And a greek yogurt. Big coffee for the drive to work.

6. IndianBoyz

IndianBoyz Senior member

Wow, salsa in the morning?

7. eg1

eg1 Senior member

Oh hells yes -- huevos rancheros ... :drool:

8. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

9. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

10. godofcoffee

godofcoffee Senior member

Plain greek yoghurt with bananas and granola; toast; strong tea.

11. Octoberfile

Octoberfile Senior member

Breakfast = A cup of coffee, a bong hit, and a cigarette to provide me with that badly needed morning, pick-me-up.

Brunch = A cup of coffee and one line of pure Columbian cocaine to help start the day on the right foot.

Lunch = A cup of coffee plus amphetamine sulfate in pil form to help speed up the day and help me get through a rough afternoon.

Snack Break = A cup of coffee and a hit of acid to prepare me for my personal therapy session with Jesus, Satan, Buda, and the prophet Mohammed.

Dinner = A cup of coffee and a line of angel dust to help exterminate the gigantic, deadly tarantulas that are attempting to devour my brain.

Midnight Snack = A glass of Dewars Scotch Whisky, a shot of heroin, and a barbiturate capsule to help put me into a comatose state so I can sleep like a baby before my heart explodes.

.....then I wake up and start the whole routine over again the next morning.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  12. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Usually oatmeal + protein shake. Some days, bagel with peanut butter and a protein shake.

13. Steve Liu

Steve Liu Member

I usually eat 6 eggs, a fist sized amount of bacon, two chunks of butter, and a bowl of white rice.