• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is this pattern on the coat Face wears in the A Team film & where can I buy coat

MarkUK1

Reaction score
Been after a coat for winter and I watched The A Team film last night and noticed the coat Face wears has a certain pattern, its like a dark version of burberry I think, anyhow pics below, what pattern is it or even better anyone know where the coat is for sale. A google search just brings up others asking the same question but no answers.

theateam12.jpg

smile.gif

illeagle

Reaction score
glen plaid/glen urquhart i believe

JG000

Reaction score
Serious suggestion, go on IMDB and find out who did the costume design. Then try hunting them down on Facebook/ Twitter/ their personal website and ask them directly.

Worst case, you get ignored. Best case, you get your answer.

MarkUK1

Reaction score
Thanks, seems its Betsy Heimann but cant locate her contact details.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarkUK1
Thanks, seems its Betsy Heimann but cant locate her contact details.

uuh....did you try putting "Betsy Heinmann contact" in google??

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pic but I don't think it's Glen check. It looks like the square areas inbetween the main window-pane/check lines are just plain and not checked themselves.

MarkUK1

Reaction score
Cheers guys, I really want this coat, im in the UK. I tried googling the costume designers contact details but cant find any.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

MarkUK1

Reaction score
Ive found that and sent an email but its too their agent I think or an agency not her direct.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ive found that and sent an email but its too their agent I think or an agency not her direct.

it's sunday. maybe they are off today. do you expect an instant response?

MarkUK1

Reaction score
What is your problem? No I dont expect an instant responce, did I say that. Your posts are very condascending and presumtious. They might read the email and say yea ok whatever and bin it without helping.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is your problem? No I dont expect an instant responce, did I say that. Your posts are very condascending and presumtious. They might read the email and say yea ok whatever and bin it without helping.

or they might get it tomorrow and respond. i'm a very condascending and presumtious person so piss off if you don't like the responses!

EZETHATSME

Reaction score

Originally Posted by ter1413
or they might get it tomorrow and respond. i'm a very condascending and presumtious person so piss off if you don't like the responses!

smack.gif
=
laugh.gif

EZ

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads