• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ??

man1711

Reaction score
Someone is selling me Tom Ford Blazer for USD1000 and Scarf for USD300, what is the retail price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf?
I am not sure is it worth to buy them..

Thanks.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Someone is selling me Tom Ford Blazer for USD1000 and Scarf for USD300, what is the retail price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf?
[COLOR=FF00AA]I am not sure is it worth to buy them..[/COLOR]

Thanks. 

Then you shouldn't.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am not sure is it worth to buy them..

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, man. It depends on the fabric...a cashmere sport coat will cost more than a wool. Don't get caught up in the brand....if you don't want them, don't buy them.

man1711

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, man. It depends on the fabric...a cashmere sport coat will cost more than a wool. Don't get caught up in the brand....if you don't want them, don't buy them.

Actually I want to buy them, just want to know the retail price first, so I know what is the discount%.
I checked fabric for them..

Blazer:
Surface: 100% wool
lining: Silk 50% × cupra 50%

Scarf:
95% wool, cashmere 5%

Do you know the price range if I buy them in tom ford store?

Thanks.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A rough estimate would be $2k for the jacket and a couple hundred for the scarf.

man1711

Reaction score
A rough estimate would be $2k for the jacket and a couple hundred for the scarf.

I see, a few years ago when I checked, the lowest price for one jacket is above $4k, so I didn't buy..
Price is reduced now, thanks.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That was just an estimate....I've seen stuff in the $4k range too.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Really? I don't think I've ever seen a TF jacket that cheap at retail, but I guess I don't look that often. I doubt a TF scarf would ever be that cheap either.

Last edited:

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Really? I don't think I've ever seen a TF jacket that cheap at retail, but I guess I don't look that often. I doubt a TF scarf would ever be that cheap either.

You are probably right about the scarf....that was a wag. I've seen a few jackets around the $2k mark in Vegas, but maybe those were on sale. It was a while ago and it was Vegas....I doubt I was sober.

man1711

Reaction score
You are probably right about the scarf....that was a wag. I've seen a few jackets around the $2k mark in Vegas, but maybe those were on sale. It was a while ago and it was Vegas....I doubt I was sober.
Is it Tom Ford store?

man1711

Reaction score

What do you think about the prices for them?
Thanks.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Is it Tom Ford store?  

Yes, but this was about 4 years ago and they could have been on sale. I would go with whatever Unbel says....he would know better than me. Bottom line, if they are new and authentic, they are worth $1k.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads