Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What is the going price for a pair of BNIB middle of the road EG shoes in B&S?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dinowhite, Oct 13, 2012.

1. dinowhite

dinowhite Well-Known Member

I suspect that this will be frowned upon by some since I am offering a pair of "BNIB middle of the road EG shoes in B&S" myself, but as a first time seller I am honestly interested on the answer and I think it is probably interesting to a wide audience to mix up a subject that is of interest to both MC and BS constituencies

Note that I am not talking about the most popular models or the least popular models. I am interested in something like the black penny loafers I am trying to sell

PS. I am well aware that there are other factors beyond the items themselves, like sellers reputation,shipping fees , etc so please chime in on those variables too

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012

2. Mute

Mute Senior member

Your price seems reasonable. Maybe just not a lot of takers right now.

3. jerrybrowne

jerrybrowne Senior member

It's a good price. There are two issues- loafers are verrrry difficult to sell on B&S and the shoes are a bit small.

Nice shoes BTW.

4. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Nice shoes, jerrybrowne captured it best, plus they are black and that color doesn't do very well on SF. The price is pretty good.

5. jerrybrowne

jerrybrowne Senior member

+1. BTW, if willing, you should list them on ebay with access to Asia, particularly Japan. Many of the loafers I've sold have sold via ebay to Asia.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012