• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the brand of these geek glasses that David Beckham is wearing? HELP!

rengel

Reaction score
Hi guys
I've searched high and low (and yes I've searched this forum for the answers), all with no avail!
Can someone PLEASE me in indentifying the brand, model or atleast the make of the glasses that David Beckham is wearing?
It looks like there are two sorts of glasses that he wears, these photos were taken around 2010 I believe.

Any clues would be fantastic! Thanks so much.

R.

http://www.peepersreadingglasses.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/david-beckham.jpg

and these..

http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/wellbeing/galleries/photo/-/8194912/geek-chic/8194925/

Thankyou !

CHVIRUS01

Reaction score
Dude, relax!!

Looks like he is only wearing prescription lenses on Ray Ban Wayferer Frames.

Keep in mind, there is the 2132 and 2140 (original) model which looks like he is wearing.

I have a pair of those sunglasses myself, but most seem to prefer to ad prescription lenses and use the frames themselves which don't look that bad at all.

Hope this helps!

rengel

Reaction score
Dude, relax!!

Looks like he is only wearing prescription lenses on Ray Ban Wayferer Frames.

Keep in mind, there is the 2132 and 2140 (original) model which looks like he is wearing.

I have a pair of those sunglasses myself, but most seem to prefer to ad prescription lenses and use the frames themselves which don't look that bad at all.

Hope this helps!

Are you serious? These are rayban ???
Wow.. I originally thought Cutler and Gross, Police, etc.. but Rayban? Wow.

Looks like these might be the ticket after all...... (not Rayban, and not what he was wearing, but a bit classier!)

http://oculos.blog.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Óculos-Dolce-Gabbana-David-Gandy.jpg

Thanks for the help :)

CHVIRUS01

Reaction score
That last picture doesn't look anything like wayferers to me, but the previous ones did.

I have no idea what those are, but they have a slight resemblance to ray bans. Maybe dolce and gabanna because I've never seen temple pieces like that on ray bans.

I would check out amazon for "rectangle" sunglasses because I've seen frames similar to the last picture you are looking for. I could be wrong, it could be a pair of sunglass frames with added prescription lenses or a brand of glasses altogether (I don't own glasses so I wouldn't know).

The closest thing I found in the last picture was this (but the color is different).

http://www.amazon.com/Dolce-Gabbana...113?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1337019168&sr=1-113

But in the the last picture it quite looks like gabanna glasses.

rengel

Reaction score
They're definitely not ray bans... The D&G's are OK, tried them on today, they are the model number DG3108.
But, still not as good as the one's beck's has on!!
HELP!!

chomeo

Reaction score
he's been known to wear Dita Statesman.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads