What is the brand of these geek glasses that David Beckham is wearing? HELP!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by rengel, May 14, 2012.

1. rengel

rengel New Member

Hi guys
    I've searched high and low (and yes I've searched this forum for the answers), all with no avail!
    Can someone PLEASE me in indentifying the brand, model or atleast the make of the glasses that David Beckham is wearing?
    It looks like there are two sorts of glasses that he wears, these photos were taken around 2010 I believe.

Any clues would be fantastic! Thanks so much.

R.

http://www.peepersreadingglasses.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/david-beckham.jpg

and these..

http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/wellbeing/galleries/photo/-/8194912/geek-chic/8194925/

Thankyou !

2. CHVIRUS01

CHVIRUS01 Member

Dude, relax!!

Looks like he is only wearing prescription lenses on Ray Ban Wayferer Frames.

Keep in mind, there is the 2132 and 2140 (original) model which looks like he is wearing.

I have a pair of those sunglasses myself, but most seem to prefer to ad prescription lenses and use the frames themselves which don't look that bad at all.

Hope this helps!

3. rengel

rengel New Member

4. CHVIRUS01

CHVIRUS01 Member

That last picture doesn't look anything like wayferers to me, but the previous ones did.

I have no idea what those are, but they have a slight resemblance to ray bans. Maybe dolce and gabanna because I've never seen temple pieces like that on ray bans.

I would check out amazon for "rectangle" sunglasses because I've seen frames similar to the last picture you are looking for. I could be wrong, it could be a pair of sunglass frames with added prescription lenses or a brand of glasses altogether (I don't own glasses so I wouldn't know).

The closest thing I found in the last picture was this (but the color is different).

http://www.amazon.com/Dolce-Gabbana...113?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1337019168&sr=1-113

But in the the last picture it quite looks like gabanna glasses.

5. rengel

rengel New Member

They're definitely not ray bans... The D&G's are OK, tried them on today, they are the model number DG3108.
    But, still not as good as the one's beck's has on!!
    HELP!!

6. chomeo

chomeo Senior member

he's been known to wear Dita Statesman.

7. CHVIRUS01

CHVIRUS01 Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012