• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the best rumor you have ever heard about yourself?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
There are much better ones.

Did Matt or Pio tell you secrets about me?
frown.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Not in a million years (maybe not putting their pics on the internet is why hot women feel comfortable around me).

You're just gonna have to take my word for it. I successfully didn't ******** with two really hot women at the same time (which when you think about it, is something I achieve basically every night) and then heard repeatedly that I did.

You should have, though. I beware all mollusks, but from the pic I saw, they were quite something.

Boom goes the dynamite!

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
it's just a matter of time for you man. Come out. Admit it. You're into chix.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That I was an assassin.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I slept with a couple of girls that only had Azn boyfriends prior to me in college, who were part of a larger social circle. Word got out (to white girls too) that I was "massive down there". Now, I'm not saying all Azn bros have small peckers, but these girls' bfs did. So basically I got a lot of (perhaps undeserved) free press.

Strategic banging, people. Strategic banging.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being in the public eye in a very minor way, I have heard all kinds of strange rumors about myself on the Internet and elsewhere.

That I am Bob Petersen's son-in-law. (The Petersens never had a daughter. If they had, she would stand to inherit an enormous fortune.)

That I drive a red Ferrari.

That I personally shot the goats in the Strasbourg Goat Tests.

That I financed the Strasbourg Goat Tests. (A test of handgun cartridges that involved shooting some 600 French Alpine billy goats in 1992.)

That I am a South African.

That I am dead.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads