• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions

papado

Reaction score
JLP Double Monks and G&G Loafers. Will likely be selling some other pairs in future (UK10 medium width; St Crispin/Lobb) so feel free to reach out and inquire if interested.

krudsma

Reaction score
Selling a pair of unlined suede Meermin loafers. Size 10.5UK/11.5US. PM me if you want to buy them directly.

PXL_20220708_212211691.MP.jpg

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Two items from Drake's, both new with tags

shirt 1.png

shorts 2.png

papado

Reaction score
JLP Monks and G&G Loafers re-listed. PM me here if you want to purchase direct.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Consigning some items with @SpooPoker:

An awesome Drake's dress shirt. Great condition, beautiful fabric. You know the deal.

Beautiful plaid flannel shirt from Portuguese Flannel. Purchased from NMWA and in near-new shape.

Another beautiful shirt from Portuguese Flannel. A short sleeve seersucker, also near-new condition.

And here's a stunning wool sweater from Scott & Charters, made for Unionmade (RIP). Really beautiful piece of knitwear. A size XXL, but fits slim, so better suited for an XL.

This is a really cool, heavy duty sweatshirt from Standard Issue Tees. It's garment dyed and part of the dye (on the sleeve) is fading. But, it's otherwise in great condition. A great staple piece.

A killer black waffle henley from 3Sixteen. Great piece!

And another 3Sixteen staple; a garment dyed light gray t-shirt. Classic!

A classic gray cotton pocket t-shirt from Velva Sheen.

A pair of gray wool gloves from Drake's. Fall and winter will be here in no time!

This is a really cool hat from 18 East. Practically new, just doesn't fit my giant head. Stunning fabric!

A beautiful pair of suede loafers from Allen Edmonds. Great condition, size 12 EEE, but works for a size 13.

And lastly, a great pair of New Balance M990s in black and green. These could use a bit of a cleaning, but are in great shape. These are listed as a size 12 but are actually a size 13.

papado

Reaction score
St Crispin Brown Suede Loafers and Black Captoe Oxfords UK10F

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a number of things on eBay, with more to be listed in the coming weeks. Currently, items from Vanda, Passaggio Cravatte, Ship John, Put This On, Robert Keyte, Simonnot Godard, Rubinacci, and more.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a number of things on eBay, with more to be listed in the coming weeks. Currently, items from Vanda, Passaggio Cravatte, Ship John, Put This On, Robert Keyte, Simonnot Godard, Rubinacci, and more.

Several of these relisted at lower prices. Check em out!

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell this new Shinola Traveler chronometer watch. Shoot me a PM and I'll take a big chunk off for SF members. Check out the serial # on the back also... S01 010 00101

20220813_133131.jpg

SteelGuy

Reaction score
Some not to missed shoes and boots, if your size starts with a 9 ...

25316_3272_0.jpg

NWOB Alden NST Shoes 9.5 D in Burgundy Calfskin Split Toe Derby #964 USA

25320_3294.jpg

NWOB RRL Ralph Lauren Bowery Boots 9 M Scotch Grain Brown Leather ENGLAND

25318_3309.jpg

Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza Shoes 9 EE Cocoa Brown Cap Toe Suede Oxfords
25153_2188_0.jpg

Rancourt Beefroll Penny Loafers 9 D xPaul Stuart/Grenson Cocoa Brown Suede USA

And many other sizes too ... Ralph Lauren Marlowe in 10D, Gokey Snake Proof Boots, Alden, Blundstone and more ... Contact me through StyFo for friends and family pricing....

Hendley's Shoes and Boots

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics