• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! Going through a long Covid closet grudge cull process and these are two items I don't need.

I bought these at one of the numerous recent archive sales. Bought two pair but decided I only needed one. These are heavier duty than the cotton versions and should last so I don't need a spare. Unworn.

These were my winter commuting CM boots. In serious snow I'd wear these with tailoring and carry my dress shoes in the gym bag. Winters here in DC have been seriously mild for years now (see Climate Change thread...). These are sized 11 but I'm more of an 11.5 and they fit fine.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a few random things:

1. Monsieur Fox sterling silver fox's head lapel chain w/ blue sapphire eyes. Very over-the-top and #menswear, but a really cool item for the CM folks

2. Ahlem 'Rue Cler' gray eyeglass frames

3. NIB Shoes Like Pottery '01JP' low sneakers, size 12

4. NWT Blue Blue Japan printed bandana

5. Malcom Gladwell's 'Talking to Strangers' audiobook

6. NWT Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit

goatamous II

Reaction score
I have some Lobb's for sale

and some Shell

and 105 other items

Last edited:

djohns7275

Reaction score
Lutwyche Suits from their bankruptcy auction . The suits retailed at between £1250 to £2250 for one range and £3600 to £4500 for the other . Most suits are 90% off their retail price .Prices start at £175 for a full canvass suit

The factory in Crewe that made the Lutwyche suits was originally the Chester Barrie factory . They made Ralph Laurens first range of purple label suits . Over the the years they have made the ready to wear ranges for Huntsman and Richard Anderson .They also made the Chester Barrie suits that were sold in the Chester Barrie Savile row store .

If your interested P M message me . I can offer 15% off for styleforum members or there is a possibility of 20% off for collection in person from me in central London

TheBlackDonDraper

Reaction score
Live now via eBay 7 day auction. No reserve. Please reach out to make an offer!

Natalino Navy Blue Cotton Single Pleat Trousers EU Size 52 US 36

s-l1600.jpg

Drake's Easyday Grey Flat Front Trousers High-Twist Wool EU Size 54 US 38

s-l1600.jpg

Rota Dark Grey Pleated Trousers in High-Twist Tropical Wool EU Size 52 (US 36)

s-l1600.jpg

Rota Dark Grey Flat Front Trousers in High-Twist Tropical Wool EU Size 54 US 38

s-l1600.jpg

Gunky

Reaction score
Bunch of stuff, Gustin selvedge denim, shirts military surplus, USA made, Bills Khakis for sale

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads