• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright! Going through a long Covid closet grudge cull process and these are two items I don't need.

I bought these at one of the numerous recent archive sales. Bought two pair but decided I only needed one. These are heavier duty than the cotton versions and should last so I don't need a spare. Unworn.

These were my winter commuting CM boots. In serious snow I'd wear these with tailoring and carry my dress shoes in the gym bag. Winters here in DC have been seriously mild for years now (see Climate Change thread...). These are sized 11 but I'm more of an 11.5 and they fit fine.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a few random things:

1. Monsieur Fox sterling silver fox's head lapel chain w/ blue sapphire eyes. Very over-the-top and #menswear, but a really cool item for the CM folks

2. Ahlem 'Rue Cler' gray eyeglass frames

3. NIB Shoes Like Pottery '01JP' low sneakers, size 12

4. NWT Blue Blue Japan printed bandana

5. Malcom Gladwell's 'Talking to Strangers' audiobook

6. NWT Jack Black Beard Grooming Kit

goatamous II

Reaction score
I have some Lobb's for sale

and some Shell

and 105 other items

Last edited:

djohns7275

Reaction score
Lutwyche Suits from their bankruptcy auction . The suits retailed at between £1250 to £2250 for one range and £3600 to £4500 for the other . Most suits are 90% off their retail price .Prices start at £175 for a full canvass suit

The factory in Crewe that made the Lutwyche suits was originally the Chester Barrie factory . They made Ralph Laurens first range of purple label suits . Over the the years they have made the ready to wear ranges for Huntsman and Richard Anderson .They also made the Chester Barrie suits that were sold in the Chester Barrie Savile row store .

If your interested P M message me . I can offer 15% off for styleforum members or there is a possibility of 20% off for collection in person from me in central London

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChefsCompliments