• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions

tobiasfunke19

Reaction score
Listed a pair of Rider Boot Co shortwings. Feel free to make me an offer for that or any of my listed items via DM. I have viberg and cognac shell cordovan shoes too

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

seven7

Reaction score
Loak Hyde 9 F

Prive White Twin Track 2.0 S:

Brooks Brothers Vintage Sport Coat 42:

Brooks Brothers Vintage Sport Coat 42:

Cable Car Clothiers Heavy Overcoat 46L:

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, closet cull 2 of 3 full steam ahead:

Capture 4.JPG

Eidos Gray Fresco summer suit in 42L (52L EU). Decided the Eidos fit, at least in their tailored items, is just not for me. Wears very cool in hot weather obviously. Replaced this with a Canali Gray Glen Check summer suit.

Capture.JPG

Richard James very British-cut sport coat in Navy Glen Check (or is it Glen Plaid?) Anyway, smashing jacket but it's a 42R and I'm a 42L. I'd keep it if I weren't a Styleforum-dude. It's a hair too short and therefore mocks me. Very soft fabric and cool hacking pockets. Am considering a Steed commission in similar Fox Bros. Flannel to replace this.

Capture 2.JPG

Was totally on the fence about sending this one in (always sounds disingenuous but there it is...). Fabulous Oxxford in lightweight and very bold fabric. I went two seasons without wearing it so maybe someone else will get more use out of it! Labeled a 40 but will fit 40-42.

Capture 3.JPG

My only vintage suit. Very nice fabric and construction with cool lapels. Replaced by my first commission from Steed. Plenty of material to go back out larger in this one if needed.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.