1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by j, Apr 27, 2010.

1. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

http://shop.ebay.com/cpmac7/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

At the moment I am currently selling the Hermes NWT duffle coat (the reserve is off), but I should be putting more out on Sunday!

Damn mac - that got there fast, eh?

2. cpmac7

cpmac7 Senior member

Damn mac - that got there fast, eh?

Holy crap, i couldnt believe it either. I figured it would hit the reserve right at the end.

3. cpmac7

cpmac7 Senior member

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Some cool stuff this week : Vintage Versace scarves Prada leather jacket Pocket squares galore - Chanel, Paul Smith, Robert Talbott Cartier Roadster Watch ...all at $9.99 WITH NO RESERVE! Hit me up!

5. SpooPoker

6. SpooPoker

Ending tonight (and still hella cheap)

Versace scarves for your wimmenz

Paul Smith and Chanel PS's ($10 bucks guys!!)

Moar! See the link in my sig.

7. cpmac7

cpmac7 Senior member

8. Mark SS

Mark SS Active Member

I just listed the rest of my Jay Kos shirts. I have been dealing with Jay for years, but I never got a batch of merchandise like this. He wanted to start fresh with a new line of shirts, so he had no choice but to get rid of the stock in his Park Avenue store. This may have had something to do with the recent opening of his shop at Wolf Badger in London, so the merchandise would be the same in both stores...not sure. Anyway, there is a huge selection of beautiful shirts, including $695 retail silk shirts...I know the retail price is insane, but the shirts are very nice. The cotton/silk blends are unbelievable...really good fabric...I now have a hard time wearing anything but the Jay Kos shirts I kept for myself...my other shirts just don't fit as well or look as good. The English made shirts are Turnbull & Asser quality...they were actually made in the same factory as T & A shirts...and in my opinion, the cut is a cross between Charvet and T & A. There are also some Italian made shirts listed...much less than the English...they are older stock....quality is about equivalent to Charvet...Note...the Italian made shirts have different measurements than the English, so be sure to review the measurements on each description page. The sleeve lengths are consistent with other high-end designer shirts that only come in 1 length...they seem to have a way of fitting everyone nicely...I've had several people come here to try some shirts on, and no one complained about the sleeve length. Also, Jay told me that they almost never have requests for sleeve alterations, eventhough the service comes with the shirt.

Below is a link to the shirts. The prices are very negotible...the more shirts you want, the better the price. Everyone who mentions that they saw this post, will receive a discount, even if its only 1 shirt. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Emails through eBay will be responded to faster. If you are inquiring about multiple shirts, please include the eBay item numbers.

http://stores.ebay.com/closetM_Jay-K...34Q2ec0Q2em322

Thanks for looking...Mark - closetM

9. SpooPoker

Some Talbott Squares, Charvet shirt, Tom Ford 100% cashmere sweater, Tom Ford shoes, Chanel for yer wimmenz and more tonight! Click the link in my sig.. always free shipping for SF members! All starting at $9.99 no reserve!

10. SpooPoker

I cant believe nobody really uses this thread. I didnt want to start a new thread to clog B&S, but tons of stuff tonight, also all that stuff ^^^

BUT tonight : Versace wallets, silk shirts, shoes, some Budapesty style ones, Hermes alligator watch straps, Tom Ford cashmere cardigan, MOAR! Check the link in my sig. Free shipping for SF members, all starting at $9.99 no reserve!

11. WRAdvisor

WRAdvisor Senior member

Ebay items - some ending tomorrow afternoon, others in a couple days Low starting prices on Brooks Brothers, Cole Haan, Allen Edmonds, Banana Republic, Hickey Freeman, Zegna, Nike and more. Stuff for the bigger guys too - suits and jackets 44-46 R & L http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...m%3D%26_ipg%3D Style Forum Members enjoy 10% OFF total purchase (including shipping) - Just send me a PM or Ebay message with your SF username to receive savings!

12. DrZRM

DrZRM Senior member

The link in your sig works, but not the one on the page.

Ebay items - some ending tomorrow afternoon, others in a couple days

Low starting prices on Brooks Brothers, Cole Haan, Allen Edmonds, Banana Republic, Hickey Freeman, Zegna, Nike and more.

Stuff for the bigger guys too - suits and jackets 44-46 R & L

http://shop.ebay.com/foxwoods401/m.h...&_trksid=p3686

Style Forum Members enjoy 10% OFF total purchase (including shipping) - Just send me a PM or Ebay message with your SF username to receive savings!

13. WRAdvisor

WRAdvisor Senior member

The link in your sig works, but not the one on the page.

Thanks, all fixed!

Some items are ended in 2 hours or so, lots of low prices and items can still be had on the cheap!

14. WRAdvisor

WRAdvisor Senior member

Beautiful Hickey Freeman double-breasted sport coat ending in a couple of hours! No nids and low starting price...steal this away from me!

Link in sig

15. ben39

ben39 Well-Known Member

I got a Vanishing Elephant knit and Our Legacy sweat (new with tags) up at the moment. Can't ship internationally at the moment though. See sig.

16. SpooPoker

Tom Ford cashmere sweater, 18k earrings for the missus, lots of Versace shoes and small leather goods all ending today, still super cheap!

17. WRAdvisor

WRAdvisor Senior member

Beautiful Hickey Freeman double-breasted sport coat ending in a couple of hours! No nids and low starting price...steal this away from me!

Link in sig

Still up for auction with no bids! New listing ends before 3pm ET

18. WRAdvisor

WRAdvisor Senior member

Massive amounts of new items - link in my signature

Brooks Brothers Suit
    Ralph Lauren Sport Coat
    Zegna Trousers
    Shirts from Banana Republic, Brooks Bros, American Eagle plus more
    Pants from J Crew, American Eagle and Perry Ellis

Plus more! All sizes!