1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What I recently bought on Zalando

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by jonthegold, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonthegold

jonthegold Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hi , I'm Jonathan. I'm addicted to urban menswear. I noticed my brand-awareness in my teenage years. Always have I been on the hunt for new dope items. My "addiction" - I call it love or affection - to urban menswear is the reason I ended up on Zalando.com once again. And don't let me get started about the ridiculous sales they're offering right now, go check it out & save some money! That's always a good idea right?! ;-)

Now back to my "addiction". My craving ? An urban street style look : comfy enough , spring approved, wearableon low-key occasions.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Greets
    Jon The Gold

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.