1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Helmut Lang jeans are these?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dangydang, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Dangydang

Dangydang Senior member

I just bought a pair of old Helmut Lang jeans, and I was wondering when these came out? Also, are these even men's or were they apart of the women's line? I have never seen a pair with these unriveted slash pockets. All of the classic cut jeans I have seen had the traditional 5 pocket layout. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

No idea what season they're from but they look really nice.

3. Geowu

Geowu Senior member

I've seen some other Helmut Lang jeans cut like that...

don't know about the season tho.

4. Dangydang

Dangydang Senior member

Thanks for the responses.

5. Texel

Texel Active Member

Well, i've posted my Helmut Lang jeans a few days ago on this board and they look similiar. I don't think that your jeans are from the women-collection, but hey, if they fit you good, it's a good choice.

6. v0rtex

v0rtex Senior member

I believe they're made after HL were bought by Prada, as pre-Prada era jeans have a "PRODUCED IN 19XX" label underneath the size line on the main "Helmut Lang" label. Not sure if the removal of the date was a direct result of this merger, but it certainly happened around the same time.

Nice pockets. Very futuristic, reminds me of some of the better items in the Diesel Style Lab collections.

7. Geowu

Geowu Senior member

Could it be that they were made after Helmut Lang left and Prada took over? it was not so long ago and the jeans look quite worn.