1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What have you added to your car?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by mehhhh, Mar 10, 2011.

1. A Y

A Y Senior member

BMW E46 328Ci: Bilstein PSSS9 coilovers, UUC sway and strut bars, Michelin PS2 tires, UUC short shifter, Stewart waterpump, larger, update control arm bushings and arms, Bavarian Soundwerks Stage 1 speaker upgrades, Beisan VANOS seals, ATE brake fluid, and some random low-dust brake pads from BavAuto, DICE iPod interface.

Porsche Cayman: Borla exhaust, Porsche Motorsport throttle body/plenum, Softronic engine software, B&M short shifter, Conti ExtremeSport DWS tires, ATE brake fluid, Dension iPod interface. Traqmate data acquisition for track days.

Thinking about adding a double-DIN headunit for a better iPod integration in both cars, but otherwise pretty happy with them right now. The Cayman does track duty, while the BMW used to, but is mainly a street car these days.

--Andre

2. rocks

rocks Senior member

Hey AY, you might want to get Akebono brake pads for your E46, that's what I use and they are the best, virtually no brake dust whatsoever. I also installed the upgraded heavy duty metal ball joints on my car. Do you have any insight on trailing arm bushings? I want to get powerflex for mine, do you have any experience with Powerflex bushings?

3. roycel

roycel Member

i've got a pristine '98 BMW M3 Saloon (E36). I've added a Dinan cat-back exhaust, cold air intake, a light tint (very much needed in Phoenix), JVC AVX77 stereo, and Infiniti FX-R HID headlamps. ...I have a staggered DS2 setup, but I'm gonna find another set of 8.5" DS2's so I can have an even stance. I like the stock look too. The headlamps are retrofitted. I have sharp cutoff beam, so I never ever blind ppl (or they simply don't flash back). My headlights on low beam spread 6 lanes left and 6 lanes right. It's exactly like these: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1539935 I'll add a supercharger down the road so I can keep up the newer BMW 335's. I also drive an '85 BMW 635csi. Looks like this (same wheels and color), but not as clean. http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14306

4. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

a drunk driver and a passed out drunk girl in her underwear.

I thought those came stock in Brazil[​IMG]

I don't own a car at the moment, I use rental cars when I need a car and the only thing I have added, is parking tickets.

5. amstokesdb9

amstokesdb9 Senior member

BMW E46 328Ci: Bilstein PSSS9 coilovers, UUC sway and strut bars, Michelin PS2 tires, UUC short shifter, Stewart waterpump, larger, update control arm bushings and arms, Bavarian Soundwerks Stage 1 speaker upgrades, Beisan VANOS seals, ATE brake fluid, and some random low-dust brake pads from BavAuto, DICE iPod interface.

Porsche Cayman: Borla exhaust, Porsche Motorsport throttle body/plenum, Softronic engine software, B&M short shifter, Conti ExtremeSport DWS tires, ATE brake fluid, Dension iPod interface. Traqmate data acquisition for track days.

--Andre

This sounds like an awesome. Would love to hear that Borla

6. duccer12

duccer12 New Member

Hello, When I bought my new car than I bought my car interior from here. This provide me all things on affordable prices. These all product are working really best now. thanks!!

7. sleekblackroadster

sleekblackroadster Senior member

The Sonata has OEM LED tails? Are you sure? I see like 500 a day, and I don't think they're LEDs man. They do have HID's and they look much better with clear indicators, but the tails don't look like LEDs as far as I can tell.

http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/s...cate=012101000

8. turboman808

turboman808 Senior member

Well I did something to the motor in my porsche yesterday. Really starting to wonder what the appeal of a car that cost 5k to repair every time is?

Anyways I figure I will get the interior finally finished while it's in the shop. Reupholster the dash and getting the proper seats for it.

http://www.classiccarseats.com/Lemans-seats.php