• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What happened to Malford of London?

PinkestFlamingo

Reaction score
The increased prices might be a symptom of the industry rather than plain greed. I'm not sure how he gets a hold of his stock, but a lot of off-price retailers are struggling to get enough inventory at the moment as brands have been able to reduce the amount of surplus stock they're producing - supply/demand curve. As to where the RL stuff's gone who knows.

Last edited:

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i liked to see his stuff. once sent me a pair of great italian shoes that came even with a set of betun cans and brushes. Others would have kept for themselves as the customer would have never realiced they came with the shoes.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bought a tie from @MalfordOfLondon on ebay after finding the drakes version i wanted was sold out. great item. thanks dude

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought once from him 5 years ago, I wish him best of luck! I think he was a funny guy.

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently I'm not smart enough to get access to Malford official site (I was until a few days ago ...), so I post here.
Ordered an Hardy Amies suit from him on 24/11 and received it this morning.
Not the best packing (just a plastic bag) but otherwise exactly what I ordered, and with the blk Friday discount, at a nice price too.
I'm happy with my purchase and the service and look forward for some other good deals from Malford.
Best luck, Luigi.

Xeon32

Reaction score
Apparently I'm not smart enough to get access to Malford official site (I was until a few days ago ...), so I post here.
Not the best packing (just a plastic bag) but otherwise exactly what I ordered, and with the blk Friday discount, at a nice price too.
I'm happy with my purchase and the service and look forward for some other good deals from Malford.
Best luck, Luigi.

That's...interesting.

Any idea what happened to the official affiliate thread? I'm still waiting for my order to be shipped. I placed an order on 23/11 and was told it would ship on the 24th.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best luck, Luigi.

Hi Luigi,

Great to hear. Apologies about the lack of packaging for the suit. That definitely should not have happened.

I will find out what is going on and get back to you.

Please can you mail me via the shop and I will arrange something as a gesture of good will.

Kind regards

That's...interesting.

Any idea what happened to the official affiliate thread? I'm still waiting for my order to be shipped. I placed an order on 23/11 and was told it would ship on the 24th.

Hi,

We have just replied to you via email from the store.

We were having some issues with the affiliate thread but any problems you have, please shoot me a PM here and I'll get straight back to you.

Kind regards

Nolkan

Reaction score
That's...interesting.

Any idea what happened to the official affiliate thread?

Probably the thread disappeared because too many people complained.

I could not get my order for 4 weeks.
First, there were shipping problems for 3 weeks. A week ago I received things that I did not order. I reported this, then I was promised to clarify the matter, but until today no one from the store replied.

Today I received the refund for the order and apologies, but I lost money due to currency conversion and during this time the pound exchange rate changed.
I need to think about what to do about it.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably the thread disappeared because too many people complained.

I could not get my order for 4 weeks.
First, there were shipping problems for 3 weeks. A week ago I received things that I did not order. I reported this, then I was promised to clarify the matter, but until today no one from the store replied.

Today I received the refund for the order and apologies, but I lost money due to currency conversion and during this time the pound exchange rate changed.
I need to think about what to do about it.

Hi Nolkan,

Unfortunately, we had an inventory problem where certain items were oversold.

Many apologies for this.

We did email you to say that you could keep the incorrect order which you received (1 Kilgour Shirt and two jackets) by way of an apology.

Please mail me at the store with the amount you have lost through currency conversion and we will of course reimburse you for the trouble.

Kind regards

Last edited:

Nolkan

Reaction score
We did email you to say that you could keep the incorrect order which you received (1 Kilgour Shirt and two jackets) by way of an apology.

Would you like to wear a size 44 jacket instead of 38? Or a black shirt instead of blue?

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you like to wear a size 44 jacket instead of 38? Or a black shirt instead of blue?

Hi Nolkan,

I can understand your frustration. Having you keep the incorrect order you received free of charge was the only available option I had available to me to recompensate you for the troubles.

If you could mail me via the shop with the amount you lost in currency conversion, I will of course send you the difference.

Once again, many apologies.

Nolkan

Reaction score
Having you keep the incorrect order you received free of charge was the only available option I had available to me to recompensate you for the troubles.

You can send a courier to pick it up, because I will not be able to wear it anyway.
BTW - instead of two jackets and one shirt, there was one jacket and two shirts. In a different size or color than I ordered.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can send a courier to pick it up, because I will not be able to wear it anyway.
BTW - instead of two jackets and one shirt, there was one jacket and two shirts. In a different size or color than I ordered.

Hi Nolkan,

Please feel free to keep the goods free of charge by way of an apology for the incorrect items sent.

If you could message me via the shop regarding the loss you suffered from currency conversion, we will of course reimburse you.

Kind regards

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads