• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What happened to kitonbrioni?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh. I hadn't looked at the blog in a long time and didn't see anyone mention that that was posted in this thread. If rumors are true, very sad. I can't tell you how many spam reports I got on KB posts from new members who just didn't get it. He's an institution here.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh. I hadn't looked at the blog in a long time and didn't see anyone mention that that was posted in this thread. If rumors are true, very sad. I can't tell you how many spam reports I got on KB posts from new members who just didn't get it. He's an institution here.

It's probably because it wasn't immediately obvious, they just saw a list of names, e.g. Kiton jacket, Brioni pants, etc. Most of them probably didn't click on links in signatures. With most WAYWT posts, people actually post pictures of their outfits in the thread. That's why I asked about KB's posts on AAAC, because at the time I couldn't view Blogger.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If in fact he has passed, I'd sad. Guys like this make the world interesting.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DIdn't realize KB died. That's very sad. I recall him providing good feedback on some of my first posts here.

As to his blog...kind of annoying the direction is daughter took it with the kitten. Close it with the funeral and that's that.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

DIdn't realize KB died. That's very sad. I recall him providing good feedback on some of my first posts here.
As to his blog...kind of annoying the direction is daughter took it with the kitten. Close it with the funeral and that's that.

Seriously, and all of the comments and such she's not even taking the time to addressing.

emptym

Reaction score
Has it been confirmed that KB himself died or do we still not know if it was his father? I thought that based on what J posted earlier, KB was still alive.

The kitten makes some sense to me. New life can give hope in the context of death.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too bad. I was anxiously waiting for the day when a pair of boots made of human skin would appear - "the most exotic hide of all!"

Seriously, RIP to KB. I'll pour some Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam on the ground for him this weekend . . . .

Last edited:

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L.L. Bean
Port Authority
Dockers
Mezlan
Rolex
Polo (Green bottle)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads