• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What hair styles will suit my face shape?

Stylishdude555

Reaction score
I have never really payed too much attention to how I style my hair. Recently I have decided I would like to try something new. I suspect I may lose my hair in the next 5-10 years, so it's now or never!

My hair is really thick, course Mediterranean hair. Although it it becomes quite bushy when I have tried to grow it a little longer, with products that relax it, it doesn't look too bad. I quite like the idea of a longer style.

Attachments

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try the bro flow.
Seriously though, you should seek out a good stylist and consult him/her. It’s one thing to want a certain style, it’s another of your hair will give it to you.

JonaRey

Reaction score
You could try the long "metal" hairstyle, the one that some metal/rock band members wear. It would certainly add a new experience :)

QuickQuue

Reaction score
I like your hair as it is now. But if you want you can try different modern cuts, indeed hair grows very fast. So, If the haircut does not suit you, then in a month you can fix it

QuickQuue

Reaction score
I like your hair as it is now. But if you want, you can try different modern cuts, indeed hair grows very fast. So, If the haircut does not suit you, then in a month you can fix it. Indeed, nowadays it became modern to grow hair and make voluminous hairstyles. Unfortunately, I can't boast of a thick head of hair and my hair falls out a lot. I even tried many different products for hairline growth because I feel stressed because of it. So, I would never think about how to cut my hair - my goal is to return it back to my head.

frenzers

Reaction score
I like your hair as it is now. But if you want, you can try different modern cuts, indeed hair grows very fast. So, If the haircut does not suit you, then in a month you can fix it. Indeed, nowadays it became modern to grow hair and make voluminous unprofessional hairstyles. Unfortunately, I can't boast of a thick head of hair and my hair falls out a lot. I even tried many different products for hairline growth because I feel stressed because of it. So, I would never think about how to cut my hair - my goal is to return it back to my head.
I use natural olive oil for hair care. I think chemical oils have side effects.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.