• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hair style should I get?

jcosta71292

Reaction score
hey guys,

Well I'm 17 and got dark hair and dark eyes. I normally have just a spiky sort of mohican hair cut, but I really want something more stylish now though.
I have a long thin face so not every hairstyle would look good on me.

this is a pic of me "I'm the one on the left" http://www.soccer-fs.com/images/me.jpg

sorry about the poor image.

John

thrice

Reaction score
I like the old style you see on band of brothers and mad men.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thrice
Agreed, and I think these styles are actually coming back into fashion right now. But you have to be pretty good looking to pull them off without appearing like a dweeb.

jcosta71292

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thrice

yeah they look nice, but I think they look nicer on older people instead of young people...

by older I mean around 20+ sort of age.

freeAgent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Agreed, and I think these styles are actually coming back into fashion right now. But you have to be pretty good looking to pull them off without appearing like a dweeb.

Nice, I've been rocking the classic part for most of my life. I'll finally be fashionable now
blush.gif

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
Who's da babe in da middle

lulz

300zx1985

Reaction score
Keep it short with some facial stubble, like other recommended. I have similiar facial features and find it looks best for me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads