1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What hair cut/style would suit me?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by c411um13, Oct 4, 2015.

1. c411um13

c411um13 New Member

i have been growing my hair out for months now and i dont know what to do with it, what style/ cut do you think would suit me? any help is much appreciated.
    btw my hair is naturally curly/wavy.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. AndrewDoesHair

AndrewDoesHair Well-Known Member

Dood! Your hair is amazing! hair like your can do anything! Go find a good stylist and bring your question to them, let them know what you do for a living and how much time you can take to style your hair. There is no wrong answer with hair like yours-- anything that you see, you can do. Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Ryan Gosling, your hair will do that. It may take some styling (a hairdryer can straighten or curl hair like your in seconds if you know how to do it- ask your hairdresser to show you). I would LOVE to do your hair!