• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hair cut/style would suit me?

c411um13

Reaction score
i have been growing my hair out for months now and i dont know what to do with it, what style/ cut do you think would suit me? any help is much appreciated.
btw my hair is naturally curly/wavy.

AndrewDoesHair

Reaction score
Dood! Your hair is amazing! hair like your can do anything! Go find a good stylist and bring your question to them, let them know what you do for a living and how much time you can take to style your hair. There is no wrong answer with hair like yours-- anything that you see, you can do. Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Ryan Gosling, your hair will do that. It may take some styling (a hairdryer can straighten or curl hair like your in seconds if you know how to do it- ask your hairdresser to show you). I would LOVE to do your hair!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads