• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What gets your heart racing?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know that incredible feeling when you have an overwhelming sense of anticipation. What does it for you?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hottie$.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
When I'm viewing the main forum and I see "What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part II" pop up with the name "GoSurface" underneath it.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of things, I'm an emotional person. Seeing certain people, seeing a painting in real life for the first time. I remember seeing Vermeer's Girl With a Red Hat for the first time like nine years ago and shedding a tear while feeling exhilarated.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good music.

Finishing the last page of a book and rereading the final paragraph a few times because it was so good.

Hot girls.

A tasty beverage.

Certain scenes in Alan Hollinghurst novels.
inlove.gif

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Good music.

Finishing the last page of a book and rereading the final paragraph a few times because it was so good.

Hot girls.

A tasty beverage.

Certain scenes in Alan Hollinghurst novels.
inlove.gif

One of these things does not belong.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Near death experiences. car wrecks, fights, jumping off high things, close encounters with wild animals, chaos.

I don't really seek out stuff like that anymore, but i used to.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A really good bar. A trip to the wine store.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fake gucci thread in DT.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Hottie$.
+1 For me: -Hearing an incredible song the first few times -Going down the biggest, tallest slide in the waterpark -Driving wayyy over the speed limit -Arriving in an exotic destination I've been dreaming of visiting for a long time -Jamming in the club -Buying clothes -Quitting a job I didn't like

Nico Samuel Pleninsek

Reaction score
Going to market, seeing people you haven't seen in months, new clothes in the mail, love, love, love, love.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads