• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What Gaziano & Girling models are you ordering at the trunk show?

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Just curious as to what people here like in the MTO catalog...what color leather as well....

Anyone doing a bespoke order?

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
I have to search for my email but he is visiting several cities around Oct. 20th or so I believe.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
I have to search for my email but he is visiting several cities around Oct. 20th or so I believe.

DC isn't on that list is it?

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
sorry i got into this late, but where is this gaziano trunk show going to take place? and if i am in california, does he take phone orders?
you say his mtm is less than a thousand dollars?

i am very interested in a burgundy/cherry plain toe or wholecut in an elongated last with beveled waist.

They'll tour San Francisco, Dallas & NY. For their detail schedule go to their website and click "exhibition."

AF, I am considering Connaught, Westbury, Sinatra, Hughes & Grant. Decsion, decsion. What about you?

LARon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm doing two bespoke (shown) and the
MTO Hayes (although I'm wrestling with whether to get it in the tie-up version or the monk, the Carlyle). Thoughts?

pkincy

Reaction score
SF is Friday the 13th and Sat morning the 14th. Unfortunately I am here this weekend and may not get back in 2 weeks.

Beautiful shoes LARon.

Anyone know if you can order a mixed size (same last) in an MTO?? I have a 9E left foot and an 8.5E right foot.

Perry

LARon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys (I'll be sure to tell Tony his artisanship is highly appreciated on SF, and even encourage him to become a member).

I'm really looking forward to, both, meeting Tony and the whole bespoke experience. I've been dreaming of these three pairs of shoes (including the Hayes, below) -- as well as two Koji Suzukis -- since I first joined the Forum. I can't believe their nearly here/mine. Unbelievable!

My dilemma with the Hayes is that, while I love the the tie-up version, I don't have any cool monks, save a pair of Crockett and Jones that, compared to the Carlyle, seem quite pedestrian (no pun intended). I may have to call an audible on this one, on site with Tony.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
those are sweet shoes! i have already put a m2o myself a grant and a michell but next time i get the chance to go back to the uk i am thinking about getting the bespoke croc version on the site

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Those pebbled grain Cannes loafers are exquisite.

I have one or two other models I am thinking about that I will post soon.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you guys worried that, with a new company such as this, he will be inundated with orders and may have turnaround problems. (See, e.g., Darren Beaman)?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Are you guys worried that, with a new company such as this, he will be inundated with orders and may have turnaround problems. (See, e.g., Darren Beaman)?
I guess that I just don't see what makes these shoes so special.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 280 33.2%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%
  • 31 - 40