• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What FaceShape? Hair?

FrogmanV

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been struggling with biased eyes on myself for a few years now. I can't accurately eliminate a few face shapes. What is your guess?

After that, who do I look like for examples? OR if you want just so pictures of hair/faces that I'm similar to.

Thanks! means a lot.

(i'm cool with sunned in look, surfer boy, yuppie ****, ...basically I can be comfortable with mostly anything)

Notes:
Former special forces
attending medical school
intellectual (INTJ)
Smaller guy but athletic frame
Been told I can come of as arrogant/asshole
Love buying clothes from jeans and a white tee to cardigans

FrogmanV

Reaction score
Thanks ... keep the opinions coming guys! More the Merry'er right?

FrogmanV

Reaction score
...little more help.. I mean, I only have so much time til my next haircut
wink.gif

roryben

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FrogmanV
...little more help.. I mean, I only have so much time til my next haircut
wink.gif

I'm not even sure I know what the question is

hannahmontana

Reaction score
grow out your hair more to soften you look a bit and don't wear cowboy hats are my 2 pieces of advice.

FrogmanV

Reaction score
haha, ya I don't own or wear cowboy hats
wink.gif
That was a one night thing... I made it look better than posing-owner did/does! ....inside joke (think: chicago kid that's never been on a farm)

FrogmanV

Reaction score
RoryBen: if you didnt know the question why the ____ did you reply? Way to bump your useless post count.

If you weren't bumping your count then you should probably read the first post, it's very clear.. Face Shape + examples of similar people + hair that works.

roryben

Reaction score
Why be so aggressive friend? Your post was written poorly and at no point is there a real, clear question:

Been struggling with biased eyes on myself for a few years now. I can't accurately eliminate a few face shapes. What is your guess?
= guess my face shape
After that, who do I look like for examples? OR if you want just so pictures of hair/faces that I'm similar to.
= who do I look like, and please post pictures of people I look like or who have the same hair as me
What FaceShape? Hair?
This is not a proper sentence.

So basically, most of your post was about what your face shape is, other than the single-word sentence "Hair?" in the title. So you're chiefly concerned about the shape of your head. It's oval. There you are. At no point do you say "what hairstyle do you think would suit the shape of my head?", which I guess is the question you're trying to ask?

+1 on the postcount, yesssssss

FrogmanV

Reaction score
oh .... so you knew wtf i was talking about huh? Jackass way to waste people's time listening to your fu<king english lesson ... you win, you happy? lol grow up and quit pissing people off, beta.

hannahmontana

Reaction score
oh .... so you knew wtf i was talking about huh? Jackass way to waste people's time listening to your fu<king english lesson ... you win, you happy? lol grow up and quit pissing people off, beta.

so anyways....

you have a very lean and angular face, a little length and muss with your hair will soften your features and make you more handsome. I am glad to hear you don't wear cowboy hats most of the time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads