1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What drinks do you guys order at clubs?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by sonick, Apr 28, 2006.

1. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

Cosmopalitain (Yeah, feck you for judging me), SR22, Vodka and Redbull, Lemon Drop, Beer, White Russian
    Most every drink is fucked up pretty bad by local bars so I try to keep it simple, and most of the time I just slam it because I can make something with more booze that tastes better and goes down smoother at home

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Gin & tonics, martinis, and various single-malt scotches neat.

Yet another +1 on all choices.

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Cosmopalitain (Yeah, feck you for judging me), SR22, Vodka and Redbull, Lemon Drop, Beer, White Russian

I did judge you for the Cosmo, but I found the Lemon Drop even more judgment-worthy. Do they give you a free pair of panties with that drink? :p

4. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I know about beer, but what are the rest of those? Do they come with pink ice cubes? [​IMG]

5. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

If I didnt know you guys were joking I would threaten to get my ass kicked by you. hahaha, I just like my Booze smooth and sweet goes down easier that way (The smell of straight 151 is enough to make me puke nowadays, ever since I got raging drunk at my Ex's parent's 25th aniversary, two doubles of 151 put me over the edge. That is after 13 beers, 2 kegger cups of Spodie and a shot of dark rum)

6. j

j Senior member Admin

Cosmopalitain (Yeah, feck you for judging me), SR22, Vodka and Redbull, Lemon Drop, Beer, White Russian Most every drink is fucked up pretty bad by local bars so I try to keep it simple, and most of the time I just slam it because I can make something with more booze that tastes better and goes down smoother at home
    Is the SR22 named after the DUI insurance?

7. masqueofhastur

masqueofhastur Senior member

I don't usually drink at clubs. The prices are rip-offs, it's much better to buy some liquor at the store and mix your own drinks at home. Only drink I've really gone for is the slippery nipple.

8. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

Is the SR22 named after the DUI insurance?

Why yes it is, its somewhat strong but very smooth. I usually mix my version of it with lots of vodka, Blue Ciracao, Sweet and Sour, and a couple squeezes of lime

9. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

This summer in Key West, I had my first mojito. Absolutely loved it. Me and five other guys sat and drank them (and many rounds of shots) from two in the afternoon until one in the morning.
    Highlights were
    1. finding out how damn good mojitos are
    2. doing jagerbombs with a bunch of English girls.
    3. listening to some obnoxious New Yorker actually tell me that Georgia Tech was a vocational school. He didn't say it as a joke, he actually believed it.

Mojitos, Corona, and jagerbombs. I don't think I've ordered anything else since.

And if I'm at a nice place and it's payday, I splurge on Johnny Walker Blue Label. That stuff goes down like water.

10. broady

broady Senior member

Red Bull and Jagermeister

Yeeeeeeeeeah Jagerbombs!

[​IMG]

11. yerfdog

yerfdog Senior member

I don't abide by it, but I was recently forwarded this quote:

i always figured that this was just a general rule of thumb for guys

obviously long island ice tea does not apply, and there are several other exceptions, not necessarily related to high alcohol content.