• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what do you want to wear now??

jean_connoisseur23

Reaction score
i'd like to wear:
nudie rr original selvage
energie belt
rogues gallery tee
havaianas

laugh.gif

beefcake

Reaction score
I'd like to wear dior x eternals right now and go suicide commando in them.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sulka bikini briefs
laugh.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I want to wear the stuff I got at Paul Smith pre-sale...but have to wait til friday to pick it up. Not good for someone as impatient as I am.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I want to wear the stuff I got at Paul Smith pre-sale...but have to wait til friday to pick it up. Not good for someone as impatient as I am.

Paul Smith having a sale in LA?

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
diorXeternal tee
sugarcaneXjil sander overalls
chapsXwalmartXnike sb selvage denim slip-ons

beefcake

Reaction score
ok to be super serial,

eternal x bears 811
random underwear

thats it.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Paul Smith having a sale in LA?

the official sale starts this friday. 40% off almost the whole store. I went last saturday and picked out a bunch of stuff at the first day of presale. I'm assuming you could go now and put stuff aside as well for friday pickup. The sale wasnt supposed to start until end of June but since Neimans/Saks/Barneys are having their big sales now the store wanted to be competitive with them on it and moved it up a month.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll make my way over there after work today :p

Out of curiosity, where do you find out about stuff like this? Or are you just a frequent visitor of the store?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll make my way over there after work today :p

Out of curiosity, where do you find out about stuff like this? Or are you just a frequent visitor of the store?

I wouldn't know about this particular store but when you're a good client you usually receive a call or a postcard advertising the sale/pre-sale. I received two this year and might go this weekend.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I wouldn't know about this particular store but when you're a good client you usually receive a call or a postcard advertising the sale/pre-sale. I received two this year and might go this weekend.

Yea man, I spend a big majority of my clothes budget at the PS store in LA and deal with a particular salesdood so he's good to put stuff aside and calls when there is new cool stuff i'd dig or the pre-sale starts (which is generally unannounced to the public). Thank allah they don't have a Paul Smith credit card
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads