1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

what do you want to wear now??

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jean_connoisseur23, Jun 4, 2006.

1. jean_connoisseur23

jean_connoisseur23 Senior member

i'd like to wear:
    nudie rr original selvage
    energie belt
    rogues gallery tee
    havaianas

[​IMG]

2. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

I'd like to wear dior x eternals right now and go suicide commando in them.

3. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

4. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

5. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

6. Flame

Flame Senior member

Sulka bikini briefs [​IMG]

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

I want to wear the stuff I got at Paul Smith pre-sale...but have to wait til friday to pick it up. Not good for someone as impatient as I am.

8. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I want to wear the stuff I got at Paul Smith pre-sale...but have to wait til friday to pick it up. Not good for someone as impatient as I am.

Paul Smith having a sale in LA?

9. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

diorXeternal tee
    sugarcaneXjil sander overalls
    chapsXwalmartXnike sb selvage denim slip-ons

10. beefcake

beefcake Senior member

ok to be super serial,

eternal x bears 811
    random underwear

thats it.

11. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Paul Smith having a sale in LA?

the official sale starts this friday. 40% off almost the whole store. I went last saturday and picked out a bunch of stuff at the first day of presale. I'm assuming you could go now and put stuff aside as well for friday pickup. The sale wasnt supposed to start until end of June but since Neimans/Saks/Barneys are having their big sales now the store wanted to be competitive with them on it and moved it up a month.

12. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll make my way over there after work today :p

Out of curiosity, where do you find out about stuff like this? Or are you just a frequent visitor of the store?

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Thanks for the heads up, maybe I'll make my way over there after work today :p

Out of curiosity, where do you find out about stuff like this? Or are you just a frequent visitor of the store?

I wouldn't know about this particular store but when you're a good client you usually receive a call or a postcard advertising the sale/pre-sale. I received two this year and might go this weekend.

14. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

I wouldn't know about this particular store but when you're a good client you usually receive a call or a postcard advertising the sale/pre-sale. I received two this year and might go this weekend.

Yea man, I spend a big majority of my clothes budget at the PS store in LA and deal with a particular salesdood so he's good to put stuff aside and calls when there is new cool stuff i'd dig or the pre-sale starts (which is generally unannounced to the public). Thank allah they don't have a Paul Smith credit card [​IMG]

15. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

I went to Leone in Vancouver today for the first time in a long time and tried on several Jil Sander items. Even with a 40-60% discount I still can't afford it...

A.