1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What do you think of this GUCCI shoes?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Dec 12, 2004.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Distinguished Member

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

seller seems a bit out of touch, as real Gucci dress oxfords have a higher retail than he says. Also, I am wary of any seller than does not list their location, only something like "Direct for you" or something equally stupid.

3. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior Member

this seller has quite a few shoes for sale, i think you are more apt to get a real pair from an individual selling his only pair who also lists an address, those are fake, as are the 45 other pair he has on ebay.

4. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

I would also be wary of someone who says Available only to US and then proceeds to say that they ship "to worldwide"

What does that mean?

JJF

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

They don't look fake to me.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

My first post was vague, so I'll elaborate. Look at all the different shoes he has for sale - while many of them are described incorrectly (i.e. YSL Rive Gauche for Gucci?), they all vary quite a lot in shape and leather, as well as details. Generally, fakers don't have the same qualities this seller has shown in their auctions. For example, those Gucci's have channeled soles. Fakers also usually tend to display a ton of different items from different "designers" that all look very similar. I think they are pretty nice looking shoes, all other points aside. The finish is very professional looking as well.

7. Zubberah

Zubberah Senior Member

I'm with Brian. They look authentic to me for the same reasons plus the Gucci boxes and labels on other items for sale exactly match mine. Some aren't bad either and in my size .