• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of these indoor waterfalls??

lauz125

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to continue this childish conversation, my 2 year old has just woke upand I think I may get more sense out of him.

Just out of curiousity though...do you actually think I'm a spammer or are your just being a dick for the sake of it?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
spam[1].gif
'er

lauz125

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
so buy the waterfalls if you want or don't buy it if you don't. noone on SF will be in ur house to see if so it won't matter. what matters is if you like it a$$hole. pretty straightfwd...
teacha.gif

If that was the case then there would be no point in having this forum. Peoples opinions wouldn't matter so there would be no point in people asking questions about STYLE! Or durability, or quality etc. Excuse me for trying to get some opinions and find out if people had previous experiences with them. I don't have £300 to blow on a product that I can't find reviews on.

I think this thread showsthat you're the @sshole.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lauz125
If that was the case then there would be no point in having this forum. Peoples opinions wouldn't matter so there would be no point in people asking questions about STYLE! Or durability, or quality etc. Excuse me for trying to get some opinions and find out if people had previous experiences with them. I don't have £300 to blow on a product that I can't find reviews on.

I think this thread showsthat you're the @sshole.

i thought you were going to mind you 2yr old???

lauz125

Reaction score
I've just reported you anyway. You're attitude is appauling and unnecessary- you shouldn't be allowed to treat members like that, especially new ones! Talk about off putting!

lauz125

Reaction score
i thought you were going to mind you 2yr old???

Sorry, do you want his name and a photo of him as well to prove he is real? It must be difficult living life as a jerk.
musicboohoo[1].gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've just reported you anyway. You're attitude is appauling and unnecessary- you shouldn't be allowed to treat members like that, especially new ones! Talk about off putting!

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

re-read the thread shithead and see who had the attitude!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
(quick real answer, it's pretty tacky and horribly dated. Unless you're living circa 1992, or are Tony Montana, I'd highly suggest a 'pass')

lauz125

Reaction score
re-read the thread shithead and see who had the attitude!

It's funny how people have lots to say when they have the power of being anonymous over the internet. I think you will find that I asked for help and advice and received abuse and interrigation- mainly from you.

Just go away! You hijacked this thread- it has nothing to do with you! Just go away and leave me alone please. If I need educating on spammers I will be sure to contact you.

lauz125

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
(quick real answer, it's pretty tacky and horribly dated. Unless you're living circa 1992, or are Tony Montana, I'd highly suggest a 'pass')

Thank you- honest opinions are what I asked for!! None of this BS!!!!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
peepwall[1].gif

lauz125

Reaction score
Master Classter- I want something creative and different to put in the corner of my lounge. Any suggestions. My sofas and wallpaper are mainly black. I'm trying to find some sort of large display peice but all I keep coming across are cabinets etc!!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
um.... I just don't know you that well to find something perfectly suited and not generic. I'd suggest you pick an interest of yours and then go find a unique piece that's related. Eg if you're a dentist, pick up some old-school dentist chair, or if you're into music, then get some beat up vintage guitar and put it on the wall there, etc... Pick a few directions and then go hit vintage stores, flea markets, etc and try to find something to turn into 'art'. What you've got there is very college-dorm-room like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads