• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of Fluevog? Opinions?

jerrybrowne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
What do you folks think of Fluevog shoes?

They are out there sometimes, but overall I like their style and message.

http://www.fluevog.com/index.html

Wow that brings back memories. I used to wear the Angels all the time. The new shoes really look out there, but if you're young and can pull it off- why not?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is funny. I know a girl that works at the one in soho. I was in there talking to her and everybody who worked there was asking me about my Rider boots and drooling over them. They were then trying to sell me "similar" things. I was trying hard to not be a dick about their gaudy, corrected grain shoes. It ended up being me teaching them about shoes for 40 minutes.

No, Fluevog shoes are ugly and not great quality.

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they are ugly. I have a pair of oxblood plain toes which are pretty cool and a pair of canvass ones (similar to desert boots). I would agree with construction though. The canvass pair are literally falling apart at the seams.

My girlfriend has many Fluevogs. Some seem to last but I have also seen the a piece of the heel just fall off them after only a couple of wears. My consensus is, get them at deep discount if you like them for style but don't expect years of service.

Geoff Gander

Reaction score
+1.

I bought a pair at their store in Vancouver 2 years ago. While serviceable, the Angel sole heels haven't held up. I've relegated them to camping and similar things.

Would not buy again. Get AE on discount instead.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads