• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What do you think of Fluevog? Opinions?

jerrybrowne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
What do you folks think of Fluevog shoes?

They are out there sometimes, but overall I like their style and message.

http://www.fluevog.com/index.html

Wow that brings back memories. I used to wear the Angels all the time. The new shoes really look out there, but if you're young and can pull it off- why not?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is funny. I know a girl that works at the one in soho. I was in there talking to her and everybody who worked there was asking me about my Rider boots and drooling over them. They were then trying to sell me "similar" things. I was trying hard to not be a dick about their gaudy, corrected grain shoes. It ended up being me teaching them about shoes for 40 minutes.

No, Fluevog shoes are ugly and not great quality.

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they are ugly. I have a pair of oxblood plain toes which are pretty cool and a pair of canvass ones (similar to desert boots). I would agree with construction though. The canvass pair are literally falling apart at the seams.

My girlfriend has many Fluevogs. Some seem to last but I have also seen the a piece of the heel just fall off them after only a couple of wears. My consensus is, get them at deep discount if you like them for style but don't expect years of service.

Geoff Gander

Reaction score
+1.

I bought a pair at their store in Vancouver 2 years ago. While serviceable, the Angel sole heels haven't held up. I've relegated them to camping and similar things.

Would not buy again. Get AE on discount instead.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.