• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think about this girl?

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(alchimiste @ April 11 2005,05:29) So it's been 24 hrs and you are not married yet?
I must ask her parents as she is living with them.
A match made in Heaven...
biggrin.gif
Ernest...Kind of reminds me of the joke about the couple that meet in the diner after weeks of chatting online and getting to know each other intimately. One walks over to the booth they were supposed to meet in and says, "I am dissapointed, you arent Tall dark and handsome like you told me", and the other responds, "You think YOU are upset? You arent a woman like you told ME." This may sound silly on my part but not everyone is all cracked up to being what they say they are online...

alchimiste

Reaction score
They find a guy who has been frozen for like... 20 yrs (something like hibernatus except that the man got frozen in the 1980's). The kids help him to go to Des Moines (in Iowa) because the city did not evolved since the eighties either.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They find a guy who has been frozen for like... 20 yrs (something like hibernatus except that the man got frozen in the 1980's). The kids help him to go to Des Moines (in Iowa) because the city did not evolved since the eighties either.
So Iowa is like Europe now as US are 20 years further .?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened to the Gwyneth Paltrow-lookalike girlfriend?

modsquad

Reaction score
I was wondering that also; I thought you had a girlfriend.  As for your potential new bed mate, her interests and personality would get my attention, although I'd be wishing hard that she had some good-looking friends.  As for Iowa, put your mind at rest.  I know an Iowan,  a composer, who has been living in Paris for 20 years and is as cool, funny and branche a guy as you could hope to meet.

If you like this woman, chat her up by e-mail and invite her to Paris.  She won't say no.  If she hesitates, promise to take her shopping for oversized Lanvin suits.

uppercase

Reaction score
Ernest, it all such matters, it is best to keep her a fantasy, a dream, unobtainable.
You will never be disappointed.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this is not all an elaborate joke by ernest, which I suspect it to be, and the girl in fact contacted ernest, and not the other way around, then ernest must also have a profile on Match.com.

I am *very* interested in seeing this profile.

Kaga

Reaction score
"I'm a French who dresses like neither FARMER nor GANGSTER. I am gainfully unemployed, confident, and outspoken. I'm a very independant man, but enjoy spending time with a few shirts who have proved to be intelligent, hilarious,and supportive purchases. I really enjoy conversations that cover more than just surface issues, such as race and money and how everyone else is more racist and less stylish than me. Although my obsession = HILDITCH and I have quite an affection for the DUNHILL (marked down from 20,000 euros --> 20 euro), I love learning new deals and am very interested in social theory of HILDITCH, genetics of DUNHILL, anthropology of AUBERCY, philosophy of LANVIN, history of HILDITCH, and political structure of HILDITCH. Communication with HILDITCH is very important to me. Honesty of shirtmaker, dependibility ofshirts, respect of shirt salesman, and trustworthiness of shirt salesman = essentials in any relationship, romantic or otherwise. I love secret outlet center, live shirt shops, Farmers' Market (to see FARMER in brown suit and brown shoes), foreign/art/indepedant movies about shirt, coffee and good food (if not spill on shirt). Perhaps you can teach me something about new deal on suit. Also, I love the chance to travel as I can then spend my travel budget at Dunhill outlet."

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, Ernest, et nous, c'est fini ?
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads