Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What do you think about these paul smith pants?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AJL, Sep 7, 2004.

1. AJL

AJL Senior member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....9307082 Maybe i'm outta whack here, but these seem kinda cool, for a dressy/funky crossover. They do appear to be full cut though judging by measurements. Speaking of pants, Ian's also got some slim cut Barba cotton flat fronts listed-- I've heard praise of Barba shirts here, anyone familiar w/ their pants?

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I like them, But my tastes run a bit on the designery side, so others may well disagree with me. The pants may be less expensive on his andale site. They have been around for a while, so he may be willing to negotiate a bit.

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

They seem conservative.

4. AJL

AJL Senior member

Very laconic response (also see "wear Berluti's"...).

Conservative to you? Conservative in general? Conservative in a good way? Conservative in a bad way?

Throw me a bone here (ruff ruff).

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I like the fabric but I can't really see the cut because they are folded in the picture. I generally like Paul Smith though and his pants tend to be on the very-slim side, so I would assume the fit is right. Not sure if my assumption is worth $160 though.

6. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

(LabelKing @ 07 Sep. 2004, 9:47) They seem conservative.
    Very laconic response (also see "wear Berluti's"...). Conservative to you? Conservative in general? Conservative in a good way? Conservative in a bad way? Throw me a bone here (ruff ruff).
    Well, they are generally conservative. Nothing frightfully outlandish so i suppose a good way. But that basis was from my perception. Perhaps not others.