1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What do you rate yourself?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by West24, Apr 27, 2008.

1. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

The old saying goes, ' each person is 3 things... 1) who they think they are 2) who others think they are 3) who they truly are'.
    I have graded myself honourably. This is how I rated myself with no comparison to others.
    Personality: 8.0 (always room for self-improvement)
    Looks: 6.5 (with surgery....8.0 :) )
    Intelligence: 7.5 (..only because the top 25% cheat and I am not one of them)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. kastelbeast

kastelbeast Member

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member

Face: 8
    Body: 6

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  4. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Senior member

Everyone here is a perfect TEN in my book!

:happy:

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member

6. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Senior member

Hmm, thought this was Vox's Nice thread. Must've taken a wrong turn at Albakoiky.

7. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

Yes I cheat, I got people on the net to write me a few macros for free so the bosses at my company think I'm good and will make things more efficient/better, the agency reps think I'm really really fast and I did practically nothing and do practically nothing but press a button.

I think the fact I get the credit for other people's work makes me a 9 for intelligence and resourcefulness.
    I think the fact I'm fucking beautiful makes me an 8, but the fact that I am a few pounds overweight makes me drop down to a 7.
    I think my personality is great, say an 8 because I'm nice but have a ruthless edge when necessary, though the wrong people can make me pretty unlikeable, sometimes even to myself (although this changes to awe at how , so I'll give myself a 7 on that.

Average of 8.3. Fabulous.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  8. imunique

imunique Well-Known Member

Usually 6.5. Right now 2.

9. I am DIL

I am DIL Senior member

10. mikelon

mikelon Member

Good thread for a newb

Looks, currently I'm probably 40lbs overweight (like everyone else Ill bs and say I carry it well lol), but everything else with my looks is pretty good. When I was in shape most people would compare me with Justin Timberlake, no homo. So currently 6 out of 10. Personality, career, work ethic, yada, yada bumps me up another point

11. PreppyBoy

PreppyBoy Well-Known Member

Based on the amount of luck I get with women/girls on a daily basis (or men if I am in the village vicinity), in addition to my boss that class me as a womaniser, I will say 9.5