1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What do you look for in a custom suit company?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GentByConduct, Oct 17, 2013.

1. GentByConduct

GentByConduct New Member

Hi gents,

What do you look for when you decide to buy a new suit? Are you loyal to one brand/ tailor in particular? Does price/ sales dictate your decision? i'm particular interested in your answers regarding made to measure suiting. Cloths stocked? price? company reputation? referrals? reviews? Is it a bonus if the tailor is happy to come to you?

Matt

2. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

For me, credible endorsements. I don't mean celebrity, rather endorsements from within a specialized clothing communities such as SF.
    Welcome to Styleforum GentByConduct.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  3. GentByConduct

GentByConduct New Member

Hello Man Of Lint,

Thank you for your answer, and your welcome. I could get lost around this place reading all the old posts and learning.

4. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Welcome. Not to worry, take a few days or weeks to familiarize yourself with the site. Scroll up the page and you'll see a 'Search' window to link you to other threads related to your interests. We are here to help. You've posted your question in the right place so I am sure others will ring in soon.