• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What do you guys think of this shirt

spikeboy

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
So I was planning of getting polo and my buddy who was with me made a remark.He said "pink color polo does not look good". He went on to so say being a frat president it does not help your reputation. Personally I don't care about that. But does pink polo generally look good? I specially would like to get the opinion of girls on this. Do you think it looks good on a guy?
 

kungapa

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
838
Reaction score
26
It depends on how hard you are fratting. If you are fratting really hard, go for it. http://www.frattinghard.net/ Seriously though, what is up with that logo? The color can be worn depending on what you pair it with, but I would never be seen with a logo like that.
 

spikeboy

New Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by kungapa
It depends on how hard you are fratting. If you are fratting really hard, go for it.

I am not sure what you mean by that line? can please expand on it?
 

nomed

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
he's joking.

Pink polos are fine, but that one is fugly as hell.
 

kungapa

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
838
Reaction score
26
Originally Posted by nomed
he's joking.

Pink polos are fine, but that one is fugly as hell.


Fugly or frattastic - it is a fine line. A fine line indeed.
 

xCrunchx

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
84
no insane flaming? what is the world coming to?
 

Lane

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
5,253
Reaction score
784
i dunno man...i'd say go next level douchebag and buy some express/true religion ones.
 

East2West

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Why not wear a pink and a green polo, pop both collars and be super-douche fratfashion victim
 

jet

Persian Bro
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
22,541
Reaction score
10,959
Originally Posted by xCrunchx
no insane flaming? what is the world coming to?

previous level trolling attempt
 

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
19,749
Reaction score
2,692
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
OP, if you want some frat cacks, definitely kop with confidence.

 

mike868y

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
5,291
Originally Posted by spikeboy
So I was planning of getting polo and my buddy who was with me made a remark.He said "pink color polo does not look good". He went on to so say being a frat president it does not help your reputation. Personally I don't care about that. But does pink polo generally look good? I specially would like to get the opinion of girls on this. Do you think it looks good on a guy?



please tell me this is a joke.
 

unjung

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
6,569
Reaction score
14
I fratted hard in college and, as president, wore a pink shirt. Further to that, I was a Fellow of our national HQ. And my chapter named a trophy after me. I think pink is fine.

Fraaaaaat.
 

kungapa

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2010
Messages
838
Reaction score
26
Originally Posted by unjung
I fratted hard in college and, as president, wore a pink shirt. Further to that, I was a Fellow of our national HQ. And my chapter named a trophy after me. I think pink is fine.

Fraaaaaat.


You, sir, must be one hell of an advanced fratter.
 

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

  • Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

  • Loafers

  • Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

  • Monk strap shoes

  • Oxford / Derby shoes

  • Sneakers


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,154
Messages
9,193,213
Members
193,080
Latest member
Canbury09

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top