• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you guys think about these shoes?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are like a cross between a tennis shoe and dress shoe. Brand aside I don't like the heel and how it comes up over the achilles area like that.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The back of the shoe is really ugly. The front isn't great either...

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be the dissenting voice here....j/k. IMO these are all over the place, none of those places good.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Horrible shoes for that kind of money. Maybe if they were 15 bux to wear around the house

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are not very good. Combine that with the $145 price tag and you can absolutely forget it. Although, to be honest, I wouldn't wear them if they were given to me.

HanSoo417

Reaction score
thnx for the advise guys. I was on the fence leaning against them mostly because of the price and the company. I don't think they look too bad. I guess i'll just pass and look for some real dress shoes.

manouche

Reaction score

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
too much $$ for not enough shoe.

Golf_Nerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't like

is this style forum here???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads