1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What do you guys suggest to clean my locker?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lsquare, Oct 22, 2006.

1. lsquare

lsquare Well-Known Member

It's getting a bit dirty. I was thinking of just getting a towel and some sort of cleaning agent to clean it. What do you guys suggest to use?

2. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Well-Known Member

Depends on how dirty your locker, is. What about some sort of spray, household cleaner? Or sani-wipes?

3. j

j Well-Known Member

Flamethrower

4. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Depends. If you've got auto grease, then try simple green.
    If you've left food in there then try 409.
    If you're cleaning glass, try a mix of equal parts: ammonia, rubbing alcohol (70%), and vinegar (in a spray bottle). Great for surfaces, too.

5. lsquare

lsquare Well-Known Member

Depends on how dirty your locker, is. What about some sort of spray, household cleaner? Or sani-wipes?

Would windex works?

6. Arnold_Horseshack

Arnold_Horseshack Well-Known Member

my locker at school was so filthy that they stopped lettin me use it....lol! i left my gym clothes and other stuff in there all the time for weeks!!!!!