• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Do You Do For a Living?

Tailor Dan

Reaction score
I work in London as a visiting clothier selling tailored semi-bespoke and fully bespoke garments to gents around the city.

Wife and a little one.

http://gentlemansgent.blogspot.com/

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I work as a Statistician for a major tech company.

I also do some freelance data visualization work for political officials and candidates who want to
strategically 'control' how people perceive information. I wish I could do this full-time. Nothing like
trying to deceive the brainless masses.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a more diverse group than I thought. I would expected 40% of the responses to be "lawyer."

Last edited:

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Minimum wage service industry job. Gotta pay back that student loan somehow!

Last edited:

tankthinks

Reaction score
about to graduate with a business bachelor degree.... don't know what to do yet!!!

redpawn

Reaction score
Consultant.

I have plenty of side projects and part-time gigs to keep things interesting, though ;)

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Postdoctoral researcher, halfway between physics and chemistry. I do measurements on atmospheric gasses to support NASA missions.

Relentless

Reaction score
Sales Manager for a multimillion dollar corporation, 33% shareholder in a financial services company, and an investor.

My LLC owns commercial real estate, residential real estate, and land. I attempted trading Futures intraday and got ****** handed to me, so I'm done with that. Do not be afraid to try new things and remember - it's time to get more than one stream of income flowing in. Whatever you do, do not waste your capital on expensive clothing, new vehicles, or bullshit personal items until you get your feet under you. Seriously.

Best wishes,
R

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Sales Manager for a multimillion dollar corporation, 33% shareholder in a financial services company, and an investor.

My LLC owns commercial real estate, residential real estate, and land. I attempted trading Futures intraday and got ****** handed to me, so I'm done with that. Do not be afraid to try new things and remember - it's time to get more than one stream of income flowing in. Whatever you do, do not waste your capital on expensive clothing, new vehicles, or bullshit personal items until you get your feet under you. Seriously.

Best wishes,
R

Are you sure you're in the right place?

jabster410

Reaction score
Continuous Improvement manager for a steel manufacturer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads