• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you consider to be good food?

marc37

Reaction score
Good food is live food with all the enzymes intact. Eating [only] live keeps you disease free, energetic and extremely healthy. So what are good foods that contribute towards much better health? Here are some major ones l have used with great success: FRUIT (eat in season). Watermellon (organic) Oranges (always) Apples (other fruits sometimes) VEGETABLES (eat in season).Eat raw. Parsley Brocolli (Don't eat too many vegetables: they are unnatural, have unsuitable fiber, and are not very good for you). SPROUTS (organic where possible&#33
wink.gif
. Alfalfa sprouts Sesame seed sprouts Radish seed sprouts Fenugreek seed sprouts Sunflower seed spouts Sunflower greens Buckwheat greens Pea shoot greens Rye grass Wheat grass Barley grass Oat grass Rice grain sprouts (crush it and ferment it as a paste) Soy bean sprouts Mung bean sprouts Aduki bean sprouts Lentil sprouts Flax seed ALGAE Kelp (only if you don't have an active thyroid) Chlorella/Spirilina FERMENTED FOODS (non dairy) Sesame seed cheese/Yoghurt Soy cheese Fermented wheat sprout water Fermented wheat sprout bread DRINKS Sesame milk Wheat/rice/rye sprout milk Wheat grass juice. Filtered spring water OTHER THINGS Colloidal minerals Brewers yeast (Various herbs at times)
healthnote1.jpg

artdeco73

Reaction score
It's not that simple, unfortunately. I strongly disagree with the advice not to eat too many vegetables. The key is not to eat too much of anything, but enough of everything to make your diet balanced. I'm driven to distraction by the insane diets, such as Atkins for example, that limit or eliminate an entire class of nutrients. That's an unhealthy approach if there ever was one. I think our society is slowly but steadily forgetting what it means for anything to be balanced at all. On a narrower note, some vegetables are better eaten cooked. Broccoli is one of them. Carrots is another. Basically, any vegetable with a lot of coarse fiber. It is too difficult to digest in raw form and most nutrients will never make it into your bloodstream unless the vegetables are cooked first. -- Tony

marc37

Reaction score
Eating vegetables will improve your health if you eat alot of meat and take-away, but vegies have many shortcomings. They have fibre which is unsuitable for our bodies, natural toxins, and are hard to digest. Vegetables are derivatives of grass seeds. Many early generations of seeds have been placed in unnatural conditions such as being germinated in caves or other inside places, this causes unnatural undesirable charcteristics to develop.
Testing has proven by all doubts the limited value of vegies.

P.S = be very careful of things which grow in the ground. Food vibrations are very important. l used to juice carrots for the nutrition but, there are alot better ways to get your nutrition.

Sprouts and juiced grasses are much more suitable for the body. They have none of the starch and course fibre that vegies have. Much more suitable for the body.

Sprouts will easily replace vegies as a far more nutritious food source. Nutrients are far more available to the body because everything is partially digested; even people with poor digestion can obtain major nutrition via the method of eating sprouts.

Sprouts will provide much better health than what vegies could ever provide by a country mile.

WARNING
Eating cooked food will wear down your digestion. lt is not uncommon for people to have raw carrot etc to pass through them: that's because their digestive juices are weakened by the lack of nutrition in the body. Eating a raw food sprout diet will restore you digestion to previous strong levels: you will eventually be able to digest raw carrot etc.

Never cook your vegies: that's very silly. With foods like pumpkin, you slice it up into paper thin slivers. Try to avoid foods which are hard to digest roar execpt for parsley and brocolli.

regularjoe

Reaction score
I may live a shorter life, but steak tastes good. Some of us don't aspire to digest a raw carrot.
wink.gif

marc37

Reaction score
Here is Ann Wigmore. (She is her 80's here). She has had cancer, arthritis, grey hair and a host of colon problems. She was only supposed to live to 35. She eventually died from a fire). Dr Wigmore ate raw sprouts, vegies and grass for 50 years.
annwigmore1.jpg
Here are the children of light
kidsoflight.jpg
Children of light (part 2)
wheatgrass.jpg

marc37

Reaction score
Here are a few interesting link below: they talk about numbers and the creation of earth. http://groups.msn.com/CreationofEarth ln Campbells Creek there is a water tank in the middle of no-where: it is completely sealed and has no water run-offs to fill the tank up. The strange thing is that the tank is always full and it has the cleanest water you have ever seen. l have checked for underwater pumps but there are none. As soon as you get to the place a massive euphoria overcomes you and you feel incredibly happy and at peace. Every person that drinks the water overcomes some health problem. lt heals people. A person tried to sell the water, but it went off/foul. lt keeps longer than normal water in sealed containers. Campbells creek is also on the energy grid. U.F.O's frequent C.Creek.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marc37; your posts are starting to get REALLY bizzare.

shoreman80

Reaction score
Would it be out of the question to think that marc37 is not marc39 - who I haven't seen posts from in awhile? These and others have been some unusual posts... and what's the bosch/geiger-ish avatar?

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Can we maybe put a limit on number and size of images that members include in posts? Or at least let me suggest to anyone listening that -- when posting an image -- reduce the size if it's of gargantuan proportions... especially when it's mostly blank space...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Yep- even for me , and that's saying something...
cheesy.gif

F4iryder14

Reaction score
Marc37; your posts are starting to get REALLY bizzare.
I agree.  Your other stuff about protein and diet I don't agree with but at least it wasn't going into this weird pseudo-spiritual-water-pictures-of-old-lady stuff. You say doctors have agendas, you sound like you've got a tinge of some other interests with posts like the ones in this topic.

Kevin

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Here are a few interesting link below: they talk about numbers and the creation of earth. http://groups.msn.com/CreationofEarth ln Campbells Creek there is a water tank in the middle of no-where: it is completely sealed and has no water run-offs to fill the tank up. The strange thing is that the tank is always full and it has the cleanest water you have ever seen. l have checked for underwater pumps but there are none. As soon as you get to the place a massive euphoria overcomes you and you feel incredibly happy and at peace. Every person that drinks the water overcomes some health problem. lt heals people. A person tried to sell the water, but it went off/foul. lt keeps longer than normal water in sealed containers. Campbells creek is also on the energy grid. U.F.O's frequent C.Creek.
Huh?? Where is this place? Bradford

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Huh??

Where is this place?

Bradford
Sometimes, it's better to just smile and nod...

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are a few interesting link below: they talk about numbers and the creation of earth. http://groups.msn.com/CreationofEarth
Just checked it out. It's filled with incoherent drivel, written by weirdo theorists, postulating on supernatural quackery.
ln Campbells Creek there is a water tank in the middle of no-where: it is completely sealed and has no water run-offs to fill the tank up. The strange thing is that the tank is always full and it has the cleanest water you have ever seen. l have checked for underwater pumps but there are none. As soon as you get to the place a massive euphoria overcomes you and you feel incredibly happy and at peace. Every person that drinks the water overcomes some health problem. lt heals people.
Ummm.... riiiiight.
A person tried to sell the water, but it went off/foul. lt keeps longer than normal water in sealed containers. Campbells creek is also on the energy grid. U.F.O's frequent C.Creek.
How can water possibly go foul?? How long does normal water keep? I was gonna just ignore your post until you mentioned UFOs, then I just had to flame it.

Mike

Reaction score
I clicked on this thread hoping i was going to get some good advice on healthy foods, maybe a few recipes(which have been posted in other threads, and many of which I have tried, with great success), but this is just weird. I second the thought about steak- in the words on Denis Leary "I LOVE MEAT..." Wow, eating only sprouts can keep you looking like you're 50 when you're 90 without any disease?.? I have to agree with the thought of a pharmasist that works with my friend- "I'll consider my life a waste if I die healthy." My grandfather died a few months ago. he was 83, ate what he wanted until a few years ago when he had a heart valve transplant, and lived a very eventful life. While I wish he could have lived longer, 83 years old is not too shabby.

As for the "Creation of Earth" people, and the whole eating raw foods jazz, check out the show "Penn & Teller: Bullshit." on the Showtime cable channel. It is a show which debunks ideas, groups, and people who use stuff such as that on the Creation of Earth site to take advantage of people. It is a highly informative and extremely funny show. The first season is on DVD and the second is on hiatus until August.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads