• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you consider to be good food?

marc37

Reaction score
Marc,

I really am curious.  You claim that there is empirical evidence to substantiate your claims, and yet you have yet to rebutt the website information put forward by T4phage.
Website info is really CHEAP. l did all my research the hard way.l have heard all these common arguements many times before. They have no validity..

Come on, challenge me guys. You are making me laugh at the moment, your arguements are very primative and simple.

Giona Granata

Reaction score
gee, ol' son. My 3 year old daughter makes better. Come on.

I bet you are not older than 16. I take bets.

marc37

Reaction score
gee, ol' son. My 3 year old daughter makes better. Come on.

I bet you are not older than 16. I take bets.
You would lose. l am much older than 16.

You are not a very nice person. lf you can't add anything to MY topic, PISS OFF.

l have no time for moronic numbskulls. l am so dissappointed in you son. l always thought you were capable of alot better until these last few days.

BTW: what made you think l was 16 yaers old?

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thirsty?
biggrin.gif
Your picture on AA. I give you 16-17.
AHA HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"To get deeper into the Woo Woo" Here is another, funnier site regarding a wheatgrass diet: Skeptico's Blog I love this line: "So it's official. For all the good this stuff does, you might as well stick it up your a**." Now I understand your enema fondess Marc.
smile.gif

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys are silly.

i line my tinfoil cap with the sludge leftover from making wheatgrass juice - and i tell you, it works wonders.

not only does it induce a sense of cosmic serenity (the tinfoil by itself only shuts out the mind control waves), but also it energizes my scalp and fosters new hair growth. also it feels sexy.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Marc, did you hear that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? No joke -- I heard Anne Wigmore removed it.

MPS

Reaction score
Marc,

Doesn't your regular tipple give you "piss-breath"? Just curious.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(marc37 @ May 26 2005,12:48)
Originally Posted by imageWIS,May 26 2005,09:31
Originally Posted by marc37,May 26 2005,12:23
T4phage is my good m8. Eventhough he is a cheeky rascal. lmagewise = borring. (like watching grass grow really). From: the shooman.
Thanks for proving my point; you may go now. Jon.

l'll go when l'm good and ready. l don't listen to niaeve 23 year old kids. Stop spoiling this topic SON. Be on your way. From: Ronny.
I'm intrigued: A) Why according to your opinion am I naïve? B) Who is Ronny? Jon.
Marc (or is it Ronny?), I'm still waiting to a response to my 2 questions...think you can answer them ol' son? Jon.

marc37

Reaction score
(marc37 @ May 27 2005,07:07)
Originally Posted by LA Guy,May 26 2005,11:20
Marc, I really am curious. Â You claim that there is empirical evidence to substantiate your claims, and yet you have yet to rebutt the website information put forward by T4phage.
Website info is really CHEAP. l did all my research the hard way.l have heard all these common arguements many times before. They have no validity.. Come on, challenge me guys. You are making me laugh at the moment, your arguements are very primative and simple.
you've gotta be kidding. Â All you do is offer conclusory statements full of misspellings.
CT Guy: You have to understand where l am coming from. l offer conclusory statements because l have lots of experience fixing disease. l have worked with many cancer patients and l have had wonderful results. l have proved myself. (l will admit that arthritis takes longer to fix). l talk authoritatively because l know what l'm talking about, simple as that. Believe me or not, l don't care. l have done much good in helping ailing human bodies overcome health issues. l am not just a guy that reads books and reports on what he has read. The books just back up what l have discovered anyway.

marc37

Reaction score
"To get deeper into the Woo Woo" Here is another, funnier site regarding a wheatgrass diet: Skeptico's Blog I love this line: "So it's official. For all the good this stuff does, you might as well stick it up your a**." Â Now I understand your enema fondess Marc. Â
smile.gif
To my old m8 T4phage: l [once again] have heard all these arguements before. Congratulations in actually making an effort to do abit of research. lt is the start of learning the truth. l welcome you issues that you bring up, you are clearly a thinking intelligent man. Well done. l used to have doubts about chlorophyll being very absorbable. The facts are that wheatgrass is 60% crude chloropyll yet is has amazing results in helping sick people regain their health. Why is that??? That's the whole point. Science might say that chloropyll is poorly absorbed, but how do they know. Wheatgrass juice is having a powerful affect on alot of sick people. l think the human body absorbs more than once thought. Anne Wigmores writings on the human bloodstream and chloropyll are amazing. As for food not having digestive enzymes. WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH. Foods like wheatgrass and fermented wheat sprout water has done much to help people who have poor digestion problems. Scientific research has shown foods like alfalfa etc to have all the 8 digestive enzymes intact. T4phage: the more l read your research article, the more l disrepect the source. THEY HAVE NOT DONE THEIR RESEARCH...

marc37

Reaction score
Marc,

Doesn't your regular tipple give you "piss-breath"? Just curious.
Drinking my piss doesn't give me piss breath. My girl hasn't complained anyway. l must admit, she wasn't too keen about me when she first found out that l was drinking my piss but she is aware of the amazing research and experimentation l have done. l am abit of a legend is this part of the world. l am in the process of writing books but my daytime job and health consultations doesn't allow time me to finish them. One of my books is on the dangers of cooked food.

lmagewise: stop wasting my time. This topic is in existance solely to educate my fellow man about health. Who cares who Ronny is, who cares if you are niave.

Please: l welcome all the intelligent questions. Don't just write me off as a nut, l have acheived alot of amazing results through my health consultations. l have been offered consultancy jobs through large health food companies, unfortunately they won't pay me enough. l also advise health food companies on how to package their foods.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Marc,
1) Could you please define "enzyme" for me? A gross description of the major digestive enzymes might also be enlightening (entertaining).

2) I noticed you included the 20 essentially amino acids in your recommended health guide. Could you please inform us why these amino acids are important? What happens if we are deficient in one of these amino acids? Oh, let's pick, a deficiency in tyrosine metabolism.

3) How do you calculate the vitamin content in your urine? You must have very different kidneys than the rest of us.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads