• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you consider to be good food?

marc37

Reaction score
Regarding Urine therapy: you always drink the mid stream urine; never the beginning or the end flow of the urine (that is where all the toxins are). Try to do it twice a day.

WARNING: it is best to use urine therapy ONLY when you have been eating a diet high in grass and sprouts.

Giona Granata: gee old son, l really liked you until now. l always loved reading your posts, they were so interesting and inmformative. Anyway, l find you very very rude. YOUR A RUDE SCUMBAG...

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(T4phage @ May 25 2005,09:51) Originally posted by masterb8man:
Raw food = high vibration foods. The higher the vibration, the high the telepathic ability. You can read peoples minds [to a certain degree], esp with blue foods........ Common guys, challenge me. l have alot of answers (not all, but most).
smile.gif
Marc, why haven't you taken up the Million dollar offer yet to prove your esp ablilities (amongst others)? Â Then you can start buying Kiton and Brioni suits and Lobb/EG/Lattanzi shoes. Â And then you could have some idea of what people are talking about. Â
wink.gif
The Million Dollar offer links are here: StyleForum topic on the MILLION DOLLAR OFFER. edit: make sure to eat lots of blue food before you take the test. Â
biggrin.gif

Even if l did win the million dollars, l still couldn't purchase Lattanzi and Kiton because l don't travel well. Plane travel is impossible. Regards: marc37.
Marc, I told you before... they will COME to YOU...... Go get that milliion dollars..
tounge.gif

Giona Granata

Reaction score
ol' son, you don't understand he can't travel, ol' son.

he won't find sprouts in the flight menu probably, ol' son.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
omg.gif
THat is either the largest thermometer in the world or a special Godzilla Kancho tool.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Regarding Urine therapy: you always drink the mid stream urine; never the beginning or the end flow of the urine (that is where all the toxins are). Try to do it twice a day.

WARNING: it is best to use urine therapy ONLY when you have been eating a diet high in grass and sprouts.

Giona Granata: gee old son, l really liked you until now. l always loved reading your posts, they were so interesting and inmformative. Anyway, l find you very very rude. YOUR A RUDE SCUMBAG...
Marc:

Stop drinking urine; it is obviously damaging your ability to rationalize
Stop eating grass and sprouts; they seem to have the same effect as the urine
Stop criticizing people by merely saying "Anyway, l find you very very rude. YOUR A RUDE SCUMBAG..." simply because you disagree with what they say. Either you have a counter argument, or you don't, but simply insulting someone only makes you seem less intelligent.

Jon.

marc37

Reaction score
T4phage is my good m8. Eventhough he is a cheeky rascal.

lmagewise = borring. (like watching grass grow really).

marc37

Reaction score
(marc37 @ May 26 2005,12:23) T4phage is my good m8. Eventhough he is a cheeky rascal. lmagewise = borring. (like watching grass grow really). From: the shooman.
Thanks for proving my point; you may go now. Jon.
l'll go when l'm good and ready. l don't listen to niaeve 23 year old kids. Stop spoiling this topic SON. Be on your way. From: Ronny.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(imageWIS @ May 26 2005,09:31)
Originally Posted by marc37,May 26 2005,12:23
T4phage is my good m8. Eventhough he is a cheeky rascal. lmagewise = borring. (like watching grass grow really). From: the shooman.
Thanks for proving my point; you may go now. Jon.
l'll go when l'm good and ready. l don't listen to niaeve 23 year old kids. Stop spoiling this topic SON. Be on your way. From: Ronny.
I'm intrigued: A) Why according to your opinion am I naïve? B) Who is Ronny? Jon.

MPS

Reaction score
Marc,

You were born in the wrong century: you really should have been an 18th century physician - that way you could have made money out of drinking piss.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads